Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon

+2
dsister
damkira
6 posters

Go down

New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon

Post by damkira Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Adolf was a perfectly good baby name until you-know-who showed up.

Likewise, names like Aryan had no negative connotation at all until that same guy started saying anyone who wasn't Aryan was inferior and quite probably should be put to death.

Giving a New Jersey couple the benefit of the doubt, maybe a beloved uncle was named Adolf Hitler. And maybe, just by sheer happenstance, he was married to a lovely woman named Aryan Nation.

That could be why they gave their children such odd names.

However, that's more doubt than a state appeals court in New Jersey is willing to give Heath and Deborah Campbell and their children -- 4-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his little sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.

CBS News reports the court ruled this week that the couple should not have custody of their children. The kids have been in foster care since January of 2009, shortly after they first attracted attention because a supermarket refused to decorate a birthday cake with little Adolf Hitler's name on it.

Social workers from New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services were a little, uh, concerned about a family with so many Nazi and generally racist names.

According to CBS News, the three-judge panel ruled the Campbells have more problems than a fascism fetish. Heath, 37, has never had a job because of medical and psychological problems. His wife, Deborah, 27, also has a history of mental illness and dropped out of high school in the 10th grade.

The court ruled social workers "proved the need for protective services for these children within the meaning of abuse or neglect."

Social workers started investigating the Campbells in 2009, in response to reports of domestic violence. The children were also allegedly strapped and confined for unusual amounts of time inside the house in child booster seats.

The New Jersey Star-Ledger reports investigators found the couple's bedroom windows were nailed shut, and Heath Campbell controlled the couple's car and only active cell phone.

According the newspaper, judges also considered a typo-riddled note Deborah Campbell had given to neighbors.

"If anything may happened to me please do an altops on me b/c My husband has done something to me," the letter reads. "Hes thrend to have me killed or kill me himself hes alread tried it a few times. Im afread that he might hurt my children if they are keeped in his care. He teaches my son how to kill someone at the age of 3."

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/08/06/new-jerseys-little-adolf-hitler-wont-be-coming-home-soon/?icid=main|aim|dl3|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2010%2F08%2F06%2Fnew-jerseys-little-adolf-hitler-wont-be-coming-home-soon%2F
damkira
damkira

Back to top Go down

New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty Re: New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon

Post by dsister Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Sounds like the parents needed to have their children taken away...
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue15/15New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue5/6New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty Re: New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon

Post by zex Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm

How many news of this kid and his parents have to appear till a reasonable judge decides to give the kid (and his siblings) a new name? John would work wonders, can that be done?
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Acevil Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I think that is one of the conditions I would return the children. If they allowed to change the names. (among others, like if they are actually able to raise the children in an healthy environment.
Acevil
Acevil

Character sheet
Health:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue15/15New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue10/10New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 am

I will never understand why some people do the things they do. Some people are just messed up. Hopefully they can get these parents to understand why that is wrong and care for their children. If not take theses kids away asap!
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue20/20New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue0/0New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Take them clillun away!

I seriously doubt those children will grow up healthy with them.

Mayne not take the children away, just help the parents. The article said "ill" a couple of times.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue25/25New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Left_bar_bleue0/0New Jersey's Little Adolf Hitler Won't Be Coming Home Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down