Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!)

2 posters

Go down

Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!)

Post by dsister Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Pdp-tron-wii
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Pdp-epicmickey

To celebrate the game launches for both Disney Epic Mickey and the new Tron Legacy title coming from Disney Interactive, PDP has come up with some slick ideas to help you dive in head first. As you may have read in our extensive coverage of Epic Mickey, players will be painting the world as they see fit and the brush is the most important tool. Sporting a safe foam tip (which really is a smart idea with the Wii), the Epic Mickey controller is the perfect companion to take along on your adventure though the Cartoon Wasteland. The new paint brush controller will plug into the Wii remote and will have you painting like Jackson Pollock in no time. To top it off, you’ll also get the statue/charger featuring the nasty Ink Blot that Mickey will battle in the game.

Original Source
Found via.

Last edited by dsister on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue15/15Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue5/6Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty Re: Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!)

Post by Mako Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Yay for using GoNintendo. Smile

Too bad I already have 4 wiimotes, that "Tron" one looks pretty cool too. You would look sort of funny with that paint brush accessory.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue20/20Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty Re: Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!)

Post by dsister Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Mako wrote:Yay for using GoNintendo. Smile
You're right Mako. It's unfair to Gameinformer to steal their hits.

*replaces link with original link*

Edit: I forgot all about how GoNintendo posted news from other sites. For some reason this comment reminded me though Razz
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue15/15Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue5/6Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

dsister wrote:
Mako wrote:Yay for using GoNintendo. Smile
You're right Mako. It's unfair to Gameinformer to steal their hits.

*replaces link with original link*

Edit: I forgot all about how GoNintendo posted news from other sites. For some reason this comment reminded me though Razz

Ha-ha. At least the pictures are bigger now.

Also, I mentioned you in my post on Gonintendo. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue20/20Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Awesome Disney Themed Wiimotes!(Also Tron coming to Wii!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum