Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you ever woke up in the wrong home?

+4
B4L
El Duderino
Don Ramón
pichu
8 posters

Go down

have you ever woke up in the wrong home? Empty have you ever woke up in the wrong home?

Post by pichu Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:05 pm

This guy did

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (Oct. 9) - Unlike Goldilocks, a man who stumbled into the wrong suburban Washington, D.C., home after drinking too much found the bed there just right.
Bob and Joanne Breiner returned home from a night out to find a man with a white beard nestled in their bed, sound asleep. Once police showed up and the drunken stranger realized what had happened, he apologized profusely and complimented the couple on their comfortable bed"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," Joanne Breiner recalled him saying.

The man accidentally went to the Breiners' house after apparently getting off at a bus stop eight miles from his own home, police said. He entered through the unlocked front door.
Joanne Breiner said she first realized something was amiss the night of Sept. 27 after noticing crumpled aluminum foil and crumbs on the kitchen counter, along with a missing crab cake.
Minutes later, she recalled Thursday, her husband walked upstairs to the master bedroom, flipped on the light and noticed the intruder.
The man didn't stir, and Joanne Breiner says her husband wasn't even sure whether he was alive.
Quickly — and quietly — Bob alerted Joanne and the couple's 16-year-old son. They fled into the rainy darkness, not pausing to grab their car keys or other belongings.
Besides being scared out of her wits, Joanne Breiner said, she found the incident bizarre. "At first we thought, 'That's so strange, so weird, we couldn't even imagine,'" she said.
Police quickly arrived, made their way to the master bedroom and woke the man by shaking him. Breiner said he asked the officers what they were doing in his house.
The family decided not to press charges after learning the man had lost his job three weeks earlier, and police declined to identify him. Joanne Breiner even packed up some ribs and leftover soup for officers to give him.
"We are so grateful and lucky that nothing happened," she said. "It could've been a horrible incident."

This is one of teh reasons why I would never drink, I could end up in a dangerous house and get shot D=

source
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
have you ever woke up in the wrong home? Left_bar_bleue25/25have you ever woke up in the wrong home? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
have you ever woke up in the wrong home? Left_bar_bleue0/0have you ever woke up in the wrong home? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

have you ever woke up in the wrong home? Empty Re: have you ever woke up in the wrong home?

Post by Don Ramón Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Amateurs...
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

have you ever woke up in the wrong home? Empty Re: have you ever woke up in the wrong home?

Post by El Duderino Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:44 pm

lol... even had a crab cake... nice...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:37 pm

ahahah man there still nice ppl in this world ...I would of club his ass with a baseball bat or some shit . Twisted Evil
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:33 am

i feel bad for teh guy
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengibre Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:32 am

I agree with you meso, poor guy :S
Gengibre
Gengibre

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:54 am

at least teh family was cool about it, they even gave him some food.....that guy is having a ruff week
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter_alien Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 am

I would have killed the poor guy in his sleep Razz Just in case hes a serial killer Razz
hunter_alien
hunter_alien

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 am

I did this quite a few times in my drinking days. The woman usually wanted me there though.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum