Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual

3 posters

Go down

The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual

Post by dsister Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Haha, I just thought this was great and wanted to share =)

From hitting your friend in the face to throwing your Wii away with burnable trash, Nintendo Co., Ltd. has you covered. The Japanese safety manual is extensive to say the least. Sometimes are good to know (like the Sensor Bar doesn't like Christmas trees and the Wii-mote can interfere with pacemakers as previously posted), and other things seem out of left field. I mean, do people really need to be told not to pour orange soda on their Wii console?

Spoiler:

[source: Kotaku]
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue15/15The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue5/6The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty Re: The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual

Post by Mako Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm

But...but what if the Wii gets thirsty or cold? Surely it needs a drink or a blanket sometimes. Some of the other stuff I have no idea. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue20/20The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue0/0The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty Re: The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual

Post by pichu Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:36 pm

If only we had this kind of manual, I am guilty for doing some of these...
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue25/25The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue0/0The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm

pichu wrote:If only we had this kind of manual, I am guilty for doing some of these...
Smoking isn't healthy for anything. You should get it on the gum...
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue15/15The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue5/6The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

dsister wrote:
pichu wrote:If only we had this kind of manual, I am guilty for doing some of these...
Smoking isn't healthy for anything. You should get it on the gum...

I think he meant he hits people in the face as hard as he can with the wiimote and then chokes them with the nunchuck. After that he proceeds to eat the wire holder thingy. Suspect
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Left_bar_bleue20/20The Japanese Super Safe Wii Safety Manual Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down