Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start?

5 posters

Go down

I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? Empty I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start?

Post by SHMUPGurus Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 am

Yeah, you heard that right! I've been thinking about taking a trip to Japan one of those days. I've always been interested in the Japanese culture and when I'm watching animes and playing some games I always think about how cool/different it must be there.

So, I was thinking about searching Google for some free websites for lessons. I'm not sure if it's the best place to start though... Or I could always go on a chat site and meet a Japanese person there that speaks English or something. At the same time, I could learn about what's going on there and stuff.

Personally, I'd like to read Japanese mostly, but speak it as well would be fun. I guess I'll have to go to a professional linguistic school for that though!

Any of you guys read a bit of Japanese and could help me out?
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? Empty Re: I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start?

Post by El Duderino Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:42 am

This post was a limited time offer only... for further information please ask for further infromation... thank you...

Last edited by El Duderino on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? Empty Re: I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start?

Post by SHMUPGurus Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 am

Whoa! You found software too. That's awesome! I'll let you guys know how I'm doing in a few weeks, haha! =P

Thanks a bunch!
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 am

Cool that you're starting. Check what dude posted, you're sure to find something you can use. Also, I recommend this program, it's not to learn per se but I think it's really important to keep track of the kanji you're learning. It also includes a built in text editor, perfect for typing japanese text on the fly, and a dictionary

http://wakan.manga.cz/?page=download

Anyway, I'm learning Japanese too, and since I was in your situation not too long ago I know how it feels, so don't hesitate to ask me anything, I'll try to help you
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Holy crap, this thread is confusing.... Suspect
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? Left_bar_bleue20/20I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? Left_bar_bleue0/0I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Amazing what 2 minutes in google can do... lol

I am learning Japanese as well, but i'm still at the very beggining
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 am

^^ google ? why would I search there ?
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Sorry... too much time in the internet is making "google" and "finding" synonymes too me...

Where did you found all of this?
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:38 pm

I want to learn Japanese. Any ideas where to start? 2008-10-27
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:09 pm

I wasn't expecting an answer like this... lol
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down