Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009?

+2
Don Ramón
zex
6 posters

Go down

Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009?

Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_lcap9%Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_lcap0%Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_lcap0%Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_lcap27%Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_lcap9%Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_lcap27%Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009?

Post by zex Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:40 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be online tomorrow night or on Sunday, so I better put this soon.

Thanks to don for the suggestion.

The question is simple, which platform do you think has the best games for this year, released and upcoming?

Some games for each platform (some have already been released, some possibly may be delayed for 2010, I probably forgot a lot of important titles). I haven't included titles that were confirmed for 2010 like GoW3 and FFXIII (though it will probably be released this year in Japan)

The list is work in progress!

DS:
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest IX
Pokemon Platinum
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
Rhythm Heaven
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Blue Dragon Plus
Suikoden Tierkreis
Black Sigil
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Perfect Prosecutor: Miles Edgeworth
Phantasy Star Zero
Mario & Luigi RPG 3

PC:
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3
The Sims 3
Empire Total War
Demigod
Dawn of War II
Quake Live
Guild Wars 2
Prototype
Street Fighter 4
Call of Duty 6
Splinter Cell Conviction
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Alan Wake

PS2:
Devil Summoner 2
Motorstorm Arctic Edge
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuuden
MLB09

PS3:
Killzone 2
Infamous
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2
White Knight Chronicles
MLB09
Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter 4
Prototype
Tekken 6
Call of Duty 6
Bioshock 2
Bayonetta
I Am Alive
Bionic Commando
Beyond Good & Evil 2

PSP:
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Dissidia
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday
Final Fantasy Agito XIII
Resistance Retribution
Patapon 2
Motorstorm Arctic Edge
Little Big Planet
Assassins Creed
Phantasy Star Portable
LocoRoco 2
Persona
Rock Band Unplugged
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Ushiro

Wii:
Madworld
The Conduit
Wii Sports Resort
No More Heroes 2
Punch-Out!
Monster Hunter Tri
Little King's Story
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Fragile
Arc Rise Fantasia
The House of the Dead: Overkill
Deadly Creatures
Metroid Prime Wiimake
Mario Tennis Wiimake

Xbox 360:
Star Ocean 4
Halo Wars
Halo 3 ODST
Splinter Cell Conviction
Ninja Blade
Call of Duty 6
Tekken 6
Street Fighter 4
Prototype
Resident Evil 5
Bioshock 2
Bayonetta
I Am Alive
Bionic Commando
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Alan Wake

Last edited by zexen on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty Re: Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009?

Post by Don Ramón Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:42 pm

I voted
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty Re: Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009?

Post by skeezer Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Me too
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Left_bar_bleue15/15Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Left_bar_bleue10/10Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:51 pm

thanks skeezer
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:25 am

I can't choose. I'll roll dice

pichu carried out 1 launched of one Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? US Quarter (Coin (2 sided).) :
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Us_quarter_front
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Left_bar_bleue25/25Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:33 am

wow 360 got the lead Smile ...thats not gonna last... I guess we can all admit that we are a little biased on this vote... and PC might have gotten my vote but I will only believe Starcraft 2 is out when I hold the game in my hands and I still doubt thats going to be this year... and no freaking way Diablo 3 is coming this year... thats like assuming FF13 came last year... I´m still afraid the Wii will have a lack of core games like last year so they would really need a lot this year to make it up... handheld games rarely have the same quality as real console games so they are out... I guess deciding weather PS3 or 360 has a better lineup is about taste... and aside from maybe Killzone 2 (which I still think is overhyped aside from the graphics until proven otherwise) the PS3 exclusives just don´t match my taste...

You really need to remove Diablo 3 from the PC list and ad Allan Wake to the PC and 360 list... also I read in an interview with a Bioware manager that there is a possibility for Mass Effect 2 to come late 2009... its chances are definitely better then those of Diablo 3 so maybe that should also be on the list...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:04 am

El Duderino wrote:wow 360 got the lead Smile ...thats not gonna last... I guess we can all admit that we are a little biased on this vote... and PC might have gotten my vote but I will only believe Starcraft 2 is out when I hold the game in my hands and I still doubt thats going to be this year... and no freaking way Diablo 3 is coming this year... thats like assuming FF13 came last year... I´m still afraid the Wii will have a lack of core games like last year so they would really need a lot this year to make it up... handheld games rarely have the same quality as real console games so they are out... I guess deciding weather PS3 or 360 has a better lineup is about taste... and aside from maybe Killzone 2 (which I still think is overhyped aside from the graphics until proven otherwise) the PS3 exclusives just don´t match my taste...

You really need to remove Diablo 3 from the PC list and ad Allan Wake to the PC and 360 list... also I read in an interview with a Bioware manager that there is a possibility for Mass Effect 2 to come late 2009... its chances are definitely better then those of Diablo 3 so maybe that should also be on the list...

I'm not sure, I've seen articles that point D3 for 2009, it could be released this year, anyway the list is tentative, I have my doubts that, for example, KH358/2 will release in NA this year. You're right about AW, though, I'll add it
Mass Effect 2, Gamespot has set it for Q1 2010.

For my vote, I picked the PSP, the amount of games it's getting this year is simply astounding, I wish I had one
If I had to rank them, it'd be PSP>PS3>DS>Wii>360>PC>PS2
Sucks that the two platforms I have have, for me, the worst lineup, though Sad
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:20 am

^^ You can buy my PSP... I only use it as a mobile video player anyway... unfortunately the drive only workes sometimes... thats not problem for me since I only played SNES games on it anyway... I got a second drive cheaply on ebay but never bothered replacing it...

And yes Mass Effect is officially scheduled for Q1 2010 but in the interview you could read that the manager was hoping for a Christmas release... not that they are rushing it... but Diablo 3 doesn´t have any release date yet and Starcraft 2 was supposed to come early last year at one point... so putting Mass Effect 2 there would be just as fair as SC2 and D3...

Also you can ad Assassins Creed 2, Mafia 2 and Godfather 2, Deus Ex 3, Doom 4 and (just for kicks) Duke Nukem Forever to the PC, PS3 and 360 list...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 am

Well this is a tuff one but if all things where to live up to there hype then I think the PS3 would have the best line-up.

I think Heavy Rain will not live up to the hype but if it some how did it would be huge as well as Infamous, Of-course Uncharted 2 will live up to expectations easly.

Also I think the Wii at the end of 2009 may have the best games but as of this posting their visable line up doesn't beat the ps3.

OH and on the 360 you should check this list https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net/discussion-f4/360-game-list-2009-t108.htm#1514
Because Mass Effect 2, Huxley, APB are all listed for this year still whether the come out or not.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Left_bar_bleue100/100Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Left_bar_bleue10/10Which gaming system has the best lineup for 2009? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down