Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your favorite generation of gaming?

+5
pichu
Falcon095
dsister
Dgc1808
Mako
9 posters

Go down

What was your favorite generation for gaming?

What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_lcap0%What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_lcap0%What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_lcap7%What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_lcap57%What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_lcap14%What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_lcap21%What was your favorite generation of gaming? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty What was your favorite generation of gaming?

Post by Mako Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:05 am

Everyone has to have a favorite. What was yours?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue20/20What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue0/0What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty Re: What was your favorite generation of gaming?

Post by Dgc1808 Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Since I get to play everything before and cheaper, i'd have to say this one :-)
Dgc1808
Dgc1808

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty Re: What was your favorite generation of gaming?

Post by dsister Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 pm

5th generation easily =)
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue15/15What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue5/6What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm

dsister wrote:5th generation easily =)
This
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Falcon095 wrote:
dsister wrote:5th generation easily =)
This
This
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue25/25What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue0/0What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by marciosmg Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 am

Id have to say 4th gen.

SNES FTW!!!!
marciosmg
marciosmg

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Erm, the only one I really got into was the 6th >_>

So that one.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue25/25What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

I voted for 8th.

How could you not I mean Nintendo finally gets back into both worlds with an HD console that actually has some horse power. So maybe they can start bringing more hardcore gamers back. I can't beleive they struck that deal with i-Tunes that combined with Neron controller that uses muscle twitches for input. Hands down the best console, plus you can use a real controller too now.

Microsoft's console is basically an all purpose living room computer with photo realistic graphics. With the improvements to Natal you now have such a bad ass Virtual Interface its like the computer of the future you can talk to like a human. Plus those new "Educational Training Games" using Natal offer some cool solution for interactive learning.

Thank god Sony abandoned the cell and went with Intel chips now they won't suffer the multi-platform problems they had before. I still find it hard to beleive this console can do real-time fluid effects in a game. I am sad they now charge for online like Microsoft though. I don't think the new eye toy being included is a good response to Microsoft but hey it works. I thought they would have learned and not made the most expensive console but hey it Sony. They do have the best traditional motion controls though.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue100/100What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue10/10What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm

close one between this one and the 6th

PS2 is just a stupidly awesome console, Ive spent so much time on that console, its amazing ^_^

this gen has 3 great consoles, but none of them aer quite as awesome as my PS2 and its libary (not yet anyway)

at least until GT5, ill say 6th gen
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
What was your favorite generation of gaming? Left_bar_bleue20/20What was your favorite generation of gaming? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by marciosmg Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 am

SciFiBoy wrote:close one between this one and the 6th

PS2 is just a stupidly awesome console, Ive spent so much time on that console, its amazing ^_^

this gen has 3 great consoles, but none of them aer quite as awesome as my PS2 and its libary (not yet anyway)

What you say is true, but to me the SNES wins for 2 reasons - Nostalgia and Golden Age of JRPG.

/thread. Razz
marciosmg
marciosmg

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:51 am

marciosmg wrote:
SciFiBoy wrote:close one between this one and the 6th

What you say is true, but to me the SNES wins for 2 reasons - Nostalgia and Golden Age of JRPG.

/thread. Razz

before my time, lol, and im not a big JRPG fan, only played 1 or 2
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down