Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now!

+10
zex
Kenzomatic
iclim4
El Duderino
B4L
Unsight
MesoZombie
Don Ramón
skeezer
Luinil
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty Re: NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now!

Post by zex Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Wow, I had seen some of those, but those are great resolutions, thanks, I'll see what can I make my brother do with some of those. The one in the first two is Kage, right?
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:47 am

(Meso)Princess Mononoke, (Don)Samurai 7, (Skeez)Love Hina

not sure what the series are so i want to keep them as a surprise but i love that movie!
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 am

Meso... you can't vote for movies. Just the series. The movies will be watched one and all.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:05 am

ohh then just those series and teh Air one
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:51 am

Okies, since the voting is nearly done, please fill out a typical week with your free time, or time you can set aside to watch.

Luin's Week
Monday: 8:00pm-12:00am
Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00pm-11:00pm
Thursday: 8:30pm-12:00am
Friday: Depends on what is going on... Will try to be flexible if most people are wanting to watch anime on Fridays.
Saturday: Anytime after 2:00pm, but depends on what is going on with family and friends...
Sunday: Anytime after 6:00pm

Please fill out a typical week of your own so I can start thinking of how to schedule our club meetings. ^_^

Last edited by Bluinil on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 am

HMMM

monday 8-5 work, 5 5:30 drive home, 5:30-7:30 figured out and make dinner, 7:30-8:30--family time, 8:30-9:30--try to put daughter down for night, 9:30-10:30 either with my wife or gamming

repeat till friday

then my weekends are play by ear
---------------------------------------------------
*EDIT* In other words I have no scheduled free time.
*Response*: Please find maybe one day a week that you can participate if you want to keep up with at least one series.
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Hmm, I'm free Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays pretty much all the day, and Tuesdays and Thursdays only in the night. Saturdays and Sundays it's difficult to tell, I usually watch football, may go out, may watch a film, etc.

Also, I have an exam in two weeks, and while I usually don't study much for them (at most one-two hours a day), the sooner this is decided, the better
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Skeezer's Week
Monday: 2:30pm-5:00pm 8:00-10:00pm
Tuesday: 2:30pm-5:00pm 8:00-10:00pm
Wednesday: 2:30pm-5:00pm 8:00-10:00pm
Thursday: 2:30pm-5:00pm 8:00-10:00pm
Friday: 2:30pm-5:00pm 8:00-10:00pm
Saturday: Anytime
Sunday: up to 9:00pm
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:44 pm

@Zex
First 2 is of Flik.
I actually have those on bigger resolutions, I edited them to be smaller.
So if you need wallpapers or anything just ask.
I just noticed I had 850 mb worth of suikoden Pics.

iclim4's week
Monday 6:00pm-9:00pm
Tuesday 5:30pm- 9:00pm
Wednesday 5:30pm- 11:00pm
Thursday 6:30pm- free
Friday-sunday: No plans unless I decide to hang with friends or study(which is usual)

Keep it mind, that's the time I'm able to squeeze in an episode or two on Monday- Wednesday.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Monday: 3pm-5pm /9pm-11pm
Tuesday: 3pm-5pm/ 9pm-11pm
Wednesday: 3pm-5pm/ 9pm-11pm
Thursday: 3pm-5pm /9pm-11pm
Friday: 3pm-5pm
Saturday: Depends if anything comes up
Sunday: 11pm-1am
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Okay, so far our common free time looks like this. Then after the common time is the matching time when you leave the person listed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------|Monday-|Tuesday|-Weds--|-Thurs-|Friday-|--Sat--|Sunday-|
*COMMON*| -xxx- | -xxx- | 9-10p | 9-10p | -xxx- | 2pm+? |by ear |
-Luinil-| -xxx- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- | 3-5pm | -@@@- | -@@@- |
-Meso---| -xxx- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- |
-Zexen--| -xxx- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- |
-Skeezy-| -xxx- | -xxx- | 9-11p | 9-11p | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- |
-Iclim4-| 9-10p | 9-10p | -@@@- | -@@@- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- |
-B4L----| 8-9pm | 8-9pm | -@@@- | -@@@- |8-10p+?| -@@@- | 6-9pm |
-Kenz---| -xxx- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- | -xxx- | -@@@- | -@@@- |
-----------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:
-xxx- NO CAN DO
-@@@- No Change from the other times listed.

Last edited by Bluinil on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:52 pm

It looks like Wednesday and Thursday from 9-10pm will be our anime nights so far. That is enough time for 2 episodes each day then we chat about it either later that night or the next day. OR we could live chat, but that could get distracting.... That means we can run 4 episodes during the regular week, then the weekends do movies and more anime if we are all available.

Currently it looks like
Wednesday 9:00-9:30, Tylor
Wednesday 9:30-10:00, Love Hina

Thursday 9:00-9:30, Tengen Toppa gurren Lagann
Thursday 9:30-10:00, Samurai 7

We can switch the days around a little, but the top two animes get the firs spots on each day. The next two can either be more of the same anime or the 3rd and 4th place animes.

We can also add more anime to the week if we want. Anime that did not get a good vote can be added for people who are available and want to chat with others. If only one person wants to watch it... well either convince someone else to watch it with you, watch it yourself, or wait for the next round of votes.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:04 pm

ALSO: To those that did not vote yet (looking at you Don and Kenz), Go ahead and vote and we will see what happens in terms of animes we watch. Also please don't forget to add your schedule, I hope it lines up with what we have already. ^_^
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:43 am

Here is my schedual

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
Saturday, What a day,

Anyways

Sunday - 9 AM - 2 AM EST
Monday - Busy
Tuesday - 10 AM - 2 AM EST
Wednesday - Busy
Thursday - Busy
Friday - Busy
Saturday - Day Off

Just because I'm busy though doesn't mean I can't participate the way my world works right now is I have X amount of work to get done and X amount of days to do it so hour times aren't really issues just managing them properly is. Plus I can multi task pretty good with a tv and dual moniters.

Samurai 7 I can get my hands on easy and I will see about the others.

You could tell me about the other as I have no clue what they are about.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:58 am

Quick synopsis of the series on the ballot, since I hadn't done this yet, I thought we should for everyone's reference.

Anime Series
  1. (Blu)The Irresponsible Captain Tylor -- Plot Summary:
    Justy Tylor has no training, no skill, no initiative, or leadership qualities; in fact, he has nothing going for him except one crucial thing: dumb luck. This is his only saving grace, and it saves him from impossible odds, time and again. By sheer accident, he rescues the General's beloved granddaughters; for which, the General is extremely grateful, and as such, makes this inept recruit a full Captain, but gives him command of the lowliest ship in the fleet, the Soyokaze. This ship has a crew of misfits and mutineers, so the General is not at all worried about Tylor making matters worse. He has killed two birds with one stone: he has given this inept freeloader a 'reward' for saving the granddaughters, and also put a captain in command of a ship and crew he would just as well see engulfed by a black hole. Thus, Tylor begins an adventure that takes him from the lowest and highest positions of authority, from which he somehow manages to make things turn out for the best.
    Justy Ueki Tylor thought a career in the United Planets Space Force would give him an easy life: enlist, get a desk job, spend the rest of his life in quiet, boring comfort. No sooner does he take the qualifying exam than war breaks out with the Raalgon Empire, and circumstances quickly conspire to land this volunteer off the street in command of the cruiser "Soyokaze." Now Tylor faces two uphill battles - against the Raalgon fleet that wants to kill him, and against his own crew, who expect him to conform to some standard of military discipline. But as the war rages, Tylor's easy-going ways might have a better chance of converting his crew than vice-versa.
  2. (Blu)Those Who Hunt Elves -- Plot Summary: An actor, a martial artist, a gun-crazy high school student, and their tank are transported from earth to a world of elves and magic. However, the spell to return them home was botched resulting in fragments of the spell being magicly imprinted onto their skin. Their solution: run around looking for elves and stripping them whereever they find them.
  3. (Skeez)Love Hina-- Plot Summary: Keitaro Urashima is determined to be accepted into Tokyo University, the hardest Japanese University of all to get into, because of a promise he made to a girl when he was young... a girl whose name he can't even remember. After failing to get into Tokyo U twice, he is kicked out by his parents and goes to live with his Grandmother at her hotel, but it seems it has been turned into an all girls boarding house. What's more, much to his surprise and to the tenants disgust, Keitaro is made manager of the boarding house.
  4. (Skeez)Air -- Plot Summary: Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey, seeking a girl with wings who flies in the sky, as mentioned in a childhood tale. During this journey, he settles down in a small town, trying to make some money. There, he meets a strange girl named Misuzu. Misuzu quickly makes Yukito her friend and invites him to stay with her. Yukito decides to stay in the small town, and continue searching for the winged girl his mother had searched for in her life.
  5. (Don)Samurai 7 --Plot Summary: A small village is being persecuted by robbers who return every harvest to seize the village's crops. Faced with starvation, the villagers send out a mission to find and recruit some samurai to defend them. With no pay to offer except rice, and knowing full well that only down-on-their-luck samurai would even consider accepting such an deal, the villagers can only hope that their saviours will appear before the rice is ready for harvest.
  6. (Don)Macross Zero --Plot Summary: Taking place one year before the Zentraedi arrive on Earth, Macross Zero chronicles the final days of the war between the U.N. Spacy and anti-U.N. factions. After being shot down by the anti-U.N.'s newest fighter plane, ace pilot Shin Kudo finds himself on the remote island of Mayan, where technology is almost non-existent. While Shin stays on the island to heal his wounds, the tranqulity of the island is shattered by a battle that involves the UN's newest fighter - the VF-0.
  7. (B4L)Guns X Swords --Plot Summary: Armed with a metal sash that straightens into a sword, lanky swordsman Van is traveling through the desert, searching for the mysterious clawed man who killed his bride. Along the way he picks up a fellow traveler: Wendy, a young girl whose town he saves from bandits by summoning a mecha with his sword. Wendy is searching for her missing older brother, whose engraved gun she carries on her back. In their mutual quest they run afoul of more bandits and villains, a mysterious woman named Carmen99, and more mecha battles a la Wild West.
  8. (Iclim)Mushi-shi --Plot Summary: They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as "Mushi". Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them. Ginko is a "Mushi-shi" who travels around to investigate and find out more about the "Mushi". In the process, he also lends a helping hand to people who face problems with supernatural occurances which may be related to the "Mushi".
  9. (Iclim)Tengen Toppa gurren Lagann --Plot Summary: In their closed-off underground village, Kamina and Simon chafe at the limits imposed by the village elder. Yet all this will change, when Simon stumbles across a fantastic device - just as the village's peace is broken by a violent intrusion.
  10. (Kenz)Samurai Shampoo -- A girl meets two rogue swordsmen and her life gets turned upside down as they look for the Samurai that Smells of Sunflowers. Lots of action.
  11. (Kenz)Full Metal Panic Fumoffu -- Plot Summary: It's back-to-school mayhem with Kaname Chidori and her war-freak classmate Sousuke Sagara as they encounter more misadventures in and out of Jindai High School. But when Kaname gets into some serious trouble, Sousuke takes the guise of Bonta-kun - the gun-wielding, butt-kicking mascot. And while he struggles to continue living as a normal teenager, Sousuke also has to deal with protecting his superior officer Teletha Testarossa, who has decided to take a vacation from Mithril and spend a couple of weeks as his and Kaname's classmate.
  12. (Kenz)Macross Plus --Plot Summary: The year is 2040 and the galaxy is flourishing with several colonies and advanced technology. AI is near perfection and the current top idol is the near-completed Virturoid Idol Sharon Apple. All that is missing are her actual feelings, which instead are supplied by Myung Fang Lone. Sharon's debut concert is on planet Eden, where at the same time, fighter pilots Isamu Dyson and Guld Bowman battle over air superiority for the "Supernova Project." Isamu, Guld and Myung were once childhood friends, but after an accident seven years ago, they went their own separate ways. With Myung back in the picture, the old disputes are once again awakened. And when an unstable and illegal AI technique is installed in Sharon, the situation is worsened.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:02 am

"(Don)Samurai 7 --Plot Summary: A small village is being persecuted by robbers who return every harvest to seize the village's crops. Faced with starvation, the villagers send out a mission to find and recruit some samurai to defend them. With no pay to offer except rice, and knowing full well that only down-on-their-luck samurai would even consider accepting such an deal, the villagers can only hope that their saviours will appear before the rice is ready for harvest."

WTF ??? Thats Akira Kurusawas Seven Samurai (1954)... all those lazy fuckers did was write the seven as a letter and put it in back... at lest in The Magnificent Seven (1960) they changed the title and set it as a western... but these guys must be the lazies motherfu**ers ever...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:15 am

I was wondering, don't you have to take into account different time zones? Mine is GMT -2, make sure whenever you decide the time put the time zone you're considering. Also, I'm not sure I understand much the chart
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 am

Yes Zexen, I wasn't thinking of that at first, but Kenz reminded me about it last night. I already fixed everything to EST. Nothing really changed luckily. To that point I was the only CST person in the schedule. Zexen you were mostly free, so it didn't effect you either really.

Currently the schedule is in EST (GMT -5)
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:49 pm

OP UPDATED! I will try to find links for streams or downloads. Others please help with this.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:51 pm

groovy so what date Wednesday nights or a Saturday thing?
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Shooting for a Wednesday and Thursday night viewing of anime. Come to either or both. Different animes different nights.

Saturday will be reserved for movies or catching up on the episodes watched earlier in the week. The Saturday Watch and Review and after that a Movie! (if people are up for it)
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:54 pm

I'll tell you where to find them in a minute Smile
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:32 pm

I would have preferred to watch two episodes a week of two anime(or better yet four episodes of one anime a week), rather than one of four each week. The shows are gonna move so slow.

DUDE EDIT:
Sorry guys got to remove the links till Kenzo says we won´t get into trubble.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 pm

I agree either 1 or 2 anime a week ...
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:52 pm

Fine fine... I don't know if 4 will work in 2 days... maybe as a side show for weekends...

Ok then, the top two go on, Wednesdays we watch Tylor.
Thursdays we watch Tengen.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next