Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now!

+10
zex
Kenzomatic
iclim4
El Duderino
B4L
Unsight
MesoZombie
Don Ramón
skeezer
Luinil
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Empty Re: NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now!

Post by B4L Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:27 pm

we should watch animes that none of us seen before ...so its fresh .
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:01 pm

I agree Brawl. I don't think very many people have seen the ones I suggested. I am telling you, Tylor is a really great series. I am sure there are others as well that have been suggested that I haven't seen. Lets do our best! and maybe a little homework...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:52 am

I'll vote laterz, but all the 3 I will choose are ones I haven't already seen.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:05 pm

So......has anyone voted yet? DO I PM you blui?
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:07 pm

My three votes:
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor- GREAT series, and I want to watch it again and share the experience with friends.
Tengen Toppa gurren Lagann- Haven't seen it, but it looks interesting.
Mushi-shi- Looks interesting as well, and I have not heard of it.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:08 pm

# (Blu)The Irresponsible Captain Tylor - better be good

# (Don)Samurai 7 - saw preview thought it looked good never watched

# (B4L)Guns X Swords - same ^^^

i'll go with these I guess ....
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Samurai 7 is meh. It really is.
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 pm

My votes:

Love Hina - Blui told me she liked it, and since I'm reading the manga I want to watch it

Tengen Toppa gurren Lagann - I started it, got to episode 3 and then never finished it.

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu - Got to episode 7 and then didn't finish >_< It seemed alright, But I think I should watch the original first.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:34 pm

skeezer wrote:My votes:

Love Hina - Blui told me she liked it, and since I'm reading the manga I want to watch it

Tengen Toppa gurren Lagann - I started it, got to episode 3 and then never finished it.

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu - Got to episode 7 and then didn't finish >_< It seemed alright, But I think I should watch the original first.

Yes... you should have started and finished the original before fumoffu... silly boy. Want to change your vote then?
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Bluinil wrote:
skeezer wrote:My votes:

Yes... you should have started and finished the original before fumoffu... silly boy. Want to change your vote then?

Fine, in that case....Tylor Suspect
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 pm

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann
Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Unsight... you didn't submit any animes... but since this is the first event, and since you just decided to join last minute and wanted to submit something (you talked to me about it) I will let you vote. Aren't I just the nicest president? lol jk.

Next time though if people don't submit at least one anime, I don't know if I will let them vote...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 pm

My Votes.
Tengen toppa gurren lagann
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor ( Trusting luin here)
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu ( I may have seen this show like 6 times already, but this anime should not be missed by any anime fan ^_^)

I would have voted for Air, but I think it's a romance anime, and I don't want to start off the anime club with (male)x(female) discussions.
Few episodes of Love Hina pissed me off. >_>
Samurai Champloo I have the Boxset.

@Luin
Mushi-shi is actually a show about a travelling "Doctor".
It's pretty much episodic, from what I've seen (up to episode 9) almost all episodes can stand as it's own as an actual story.
What's great about this show is that he can't save all the people he tries to help.
You get to know about the backstory of the people he tries to help, some of which are genuinely good people desperately trying to get by, and seeing them fail after all the effort they put through is sometimes heartbreaking. it starts out pretty average, but after a few episodes it gets really good.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Bluinil wrote:Unsight... you didn't submit any animes... but since this is the first event, and since you just decided to join last minute and wanted to submit something (you talked to me about it) I will let you vote. Aren't I just the nicest president? lol jk.

Next time though if people don't submit at least one anime, I don't know if I will let them vote...

That would be meaningless.
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:53 pm

Unsight wrote:
Bluinil wrote:...Next time though if people don't submit at least one anime, I don't know if I will let them vote...

That would be meaningless.

You might be right... hrmm... you made me think about that a little. My main point is that if they are not going to participate, they should not vote. Submitting anime is just one form of participating though.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Well, I won't vote since I didn't nominate anything, it would be unfair, plus I'd be voting blindly because I don't know most of those animes, but I promise to watch whatever the club decides, I'd like to watch a new series and I trust y'all will choose a good one
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:51 pm

@Unsight
We all know you know some great anime that non of us have heard of yet.
you just don't want to share, you greedy bastard. =P

Or maybe it's the uncertainty of your anime being overlooked by the group and not being picked.
In which case, You'll tell us we have lousy taste and send us viruses disguised as "You_wouldn't_know_good_anime_if_it_nipped_you_in_the_butt.rar" files...
*note to self* never open .rar files from WoW.

@Zexen
Vote for Mushi-shi and I promise you I'll buy the next suikoden game first day. ^_^
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Yeah, because you'd totally skip it if I didn't, right?
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:57 pm

iclim4 wrote:@Unsight
We all know you know some great anime that non of us have heard of yet.
you just don't want to share, you greedy bastard. =P

Or maybe it's the uncertainty of your anime being overlooked by the group and not being picked.
In which case, You'll tell us we have lousy taste and send us viruses disguised as "You_wouldn't_know_good_anime_if_it_nipped_you_in_the_butt.rar" files...
*note to self* never open .rar files from WoW.

@Zexen
Vote for Mushi-shi and I promise you I'll buy the next suikoden game first day. ^_^

He already told me he HATES Evangelion and that I have lousy tastes.... elephant

The rest is ROFL
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:35 pm

iclim4 wrote:@Zexen
zexen wrote:Yeah, because you'd totally skip it if I didn't, right?
Fine, vote for Mushi-shi and I'll change my avatar and sig in VGC to Suikoden related stuff to help hype up Suikoden.
You drive a hard bargain Zexen.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Why do I get the strange feeling that you're not offering much from your part? Nah, it couldn't mean that you already have them, right?
The thing that you COULD do (and what could give you my vote you seek so much ), is, given that you trick people into adding you as a friend by putting and "add friend" link behind your Suikoden sig, is, y'know, accept them, specially when the one who clicks there is a fellow Suikoden fan.
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 pm

I seriously forgot about that...
Looking through my list of friend requests I also see Pichu and Skeezer there. haha

How about this, you vote for Mushi-shi and Tengen and I'll accept you and your friends Skeezer and Pichu in, plus I'll throw in a picture of a dog chomping another dog's face and a puppy on the phone.
But that's not all, act in less than an hour and you get one of my favorite suikoden pics as a prize.

Bribery is fun.
There goes luin's democratic process. ^_^

Haha, I kid.
You don't have to vote if you don't want to. *wink* *wink*
Though promise me you'll atleast do this, look up Tengen and Mushi-shi and see if they interest you.
If not then don't vote, if they do then act accordingly.
Do that, and consider everything I offered done.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:28 pm

lol, you guys are funny. Zexen you can vote if you want. Just look up the series first so you know what you are voting for. and vote for Tylor. ^_^ jk. vote for whatever you want, just as long as you participate in the chatting up the animes later. Smile
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:46 pm

OK, I'll let Bluinil decide if she'll count my vote considering the "special circumstances and pressures" I was put into. I took a look, and sorry, but mechas don't interest me much, so no Tengen (I will watch it if it's chosen, though), but Mushi-shi looks interesting
So if you count my vote (I won't mind if you don't), let's see...they go for
Mushi-shi
Love Hina
Samurai 7

But seriously, I want to see if this "forced watching" will get me hooked on a good anime, because I'm really lazy so I end up not watching anything (for example, I gave up on Ghost in the Shell after watching 3 episodes even though I had liked them). Heck, I even stopped watching Naruto, when last year I watched non-stop episode after episode
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 pm

Wow Zexen, Don't you know the implications of a *wink* *wink*?
I was just trying to throw luin off!
You suck at this whole bribary thing.
I'm FUCKlNG deleting you off my friends list!

As promised.
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Revengewg2
NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Dogphonesn4NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 66317763wz4NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 51099886hc0NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 Kyle016jt6NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 55269679vv7NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 42480967cq3NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 50577534rp6NS Anime Club! DOWNLOAD Now! - Page 3 42686684zv0
And don't worry about your vote not being counted, your vote is as important as everyone else's even though you didn't give recommendations, same as Unsight's.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next