Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING)

+3
El Duderino
skeezer
Kenzomatic
7 posters

Go down

You can select multiple shows remember

Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap14%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap11%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap7%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap11%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap7%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap4%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap18%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap14%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_lcap3%Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 28

Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING)

Post by Kenzomatic Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:41 pm

This is real simple you can vote for all of them if you would like I would only recomend voting for 3 though.

After we get the result we will divide up the nights based on people schedual. If there is a lot of popular one then we will schedual them one after the other. Hopefully this system will apeal to everyone.

Every single anime that was voted for is in the list however not every nomination is, and that will not be chaged as 10 is the max.

Please post your votes so later we can schedual it easier.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Left_bar_bleue100/100Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Left_bar_bleue10/10Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty Re: Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING)

Post by skeezer Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Here we go, I voted for Toradora and Honey and Clover
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Left_bar_bleue15/15Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Left_bar_bleue10/10Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty Re: Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING)

Post by Kenzomatic Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:48 am

Now the way we will work this is as follows the nights will be from 9PM to 11PM EST. I need to know what nights you are available so post the nights. If there is a maybe night like saturday and sunday please include it and note thats its questionable with a Question . Also Copy and paste this list

Boondocks
Berserk
Darker then Black
Hellsing
Honey and Clover
Last Exile
Macross Plus
Robotech The Macross Saga
Samuri X
Toradora

Then put a , -, or * in front of each anime.

(I really want to watch this anime)
*( I kinda want to watch this anime)
-(I dont have to see this anime)

Once voting is complete I will break down the times with desired animes and work out a schedaul that will work best for everyone. The number of animes being watched will be determind once all the data is available.

Here is where I will keep track of things

USERMonTuesWedThFriSatSunAnime
Kenzo
cherry
No
No
No
cherry
Question
Question
Dude
Question
Question
Question
Question
cherry
No
cherry
Zexen
Question
cherry
Question
cherry
Question
Question
No
Don
Question
Question
Question
Question
cherry
No
cherry

Last edited by Kenzomatic on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Left_bar_bleue100/100Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:59 am

USE THIS AS A TEMPLATE

Nights available

Monday
Friday
Question Saturday
Question Sunday

+Boondocks
*Berserk
-Darker then Black
*Hellsing
-Honey and Clover
-Last Exile
+Macross Plus
+Robotech The Macross Saga
*Samuri X
-Toradora

Remember
+ You really want
* you kinda want
- you can go with out
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 am

Nights available

Question Monday
Question Tuesdays
Question Wednesday
Question Thursday
Friday
Sunday

+Boondocks
*Berserk
-Darker then Black
*Hellsing
-Honey and Clover
-Last Exile
-Macross Plus
*Robotech The Macross Saga
*Samuri X
-Toradora
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:23 am

Nights available

Question Monday (not unless it's some time after 12:00 here)
Tuesday
Question Wednesday (same Monday)
Thursday
Question Friday (same Monday)
Question Saturday

-Boondocks
*Berserk
+Darker then Black
-Hellsing
*Honey and Clover
+Last Exile
-Macross Plus
-Robotech The Macross Saga
*Samuri X
*Toradora
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:07 am

Nights available

Question Monday
Question Tuesdays
Question Wednesday
Question Thursday
Friday
Sunday

+Boondocks
*Berserk
-Darker then Black
*Hellsing
-Honey and Clover
-Last Exile
*Macross Plus
*Samuri X
-Toradora
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Nights available

I can't stay up till 11pm on weeknights so only:
Saturday
Friday

-Boondocks
-Berserk
-Darker then Black
-Hellsing
+Honey and Clover
*Last Exile
-Macross Plus
-Robotech The Macross Saga
*Samurai X
+Toradora
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Left_bar_bleue15/15Vote for the shows you want to watch (ANIME READ BEFORE VOTING) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Monday-Thursday cherry
Question Friday
Question Saturday
Question Sunday

+Boondocks
+Berserk
-Darker then Black
*Hellsing
-Honey and Clover
-Last Exile
*Macross Plus
+Samuri X
-Toradora

Remember
+ You really want
* you kinda want
- you can go with out
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:40 pm

This is what the schedual is looking like (NOT THE FINAL)

Tuesday

9-10 Honey and Clover

Thursday

9-11 Robotech

Friday

9-11 Samuria X

Sunday

10-11 Boondocks
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Nights available

Monday
:?:Wednesday
:?:Friday
:?:Sunday
Saturday

+Boondocks
+Berserk
-Darker then Black
+Hellsing
-Honey and Clover
-Last Exile
+Macross Plus
+Samurai X
-Toradora
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 am

Alright the calender is up, hopefully everyone will find it accomidating. The individual threads will be put up soon.

IF ANYONE FEELS THIS SCHEDAUL EXCLUDES THEM PLEASE SAY SOMETHING BECASUE TIMES AND DATE MAY STILL BE ADJUSTED.

Also if anyone feels they need an explination for anything feel free to ask, I will happily answer any questions.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:53 am

Looks fine to me. When are we starting? Next week?
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:05 pm

I like the calendar thing in the Portal
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:59 pm

does Sunday nights have to be so late ?... the way its now its 4am for me and depending on what I have to do Mondays thats a little late even for me...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:04 pm

El Duderino wrote:does Sunday nights have to be so late ?... the way its now its 4am for me and depending on what I have to do Mondays thats a little late even for me...

I'll move it back, and yes we start next week.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down