Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info

Post by Mako Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:17 am

New Pokemon are shown, more battle sequences, the region map, new musical shows for your Pokemon, and much more. If only I knew Japanese. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue20/20Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty Re: Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info

Post by SmokedHostage Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh god..

I came.

Also, Football Player Trainers? American Pokémon games confirmed!
SmokedHostage
SmokedHostage

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue15/15Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue10/10Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty Re: Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info

Post by pichu Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 pm

OMG DRESS UP!!!

Did the ever confirm what part of Japan is this new region?
Last I heard it was suppose to be New York City.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue25/25Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 pm

pichu wrote:OMG DRESS UP!!!

Did the ever confirm what part of Japan is this new region?
Last I heard it was suppose to be New York City.

Yeah, region outside of Japan for once. NYC was what I heard as well. Smile
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue20/20Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Acevil Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:27 am

Seriously a non Japanese region? No wonder it no longer has Zubats!
Acevil
Acevil

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue15/15Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Left_bar_bleue10/10Pokemon Black/ White: new video shows a lot of new info Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by koyotecat Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Wow really starting to get awesome.
I'm looking forward to it as much as I was Diamond and Pearl!
koyotecat
koyotecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down