Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could travel back in time for one week...

+2
c03n3nj0
Mako
6 posters

Go down

If you could go back in time which decade would you go to?

If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap40%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap40%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap0%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap20%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_lcap0%If you could travel back in time for one week... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty If you could travel back in time for one week...

Post by Mako Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 am

...which decade would you go to? Aldo, you can't screw up with history at all, so no going back to kill someone who shouldn't be dead and things of that nature. Also, why would you chose that decade?

Admin

Character sheet
Health:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue20/20If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue0/0If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty Re: If you could travel back in time for one week...

Post by c03n3nj0 Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am

50's

just to see how shit was like
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue25/25If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue0/0If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty Re: If you could travel back in time for one week...

Post by skeezer Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 pm

80s
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue15/15If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue10/10If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:34 am

I wouldnt go back in time, I want to change the future not the past...
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue20/20If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 am

50's USA... for j0's reason.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:32 am

Other: 2000s

Just easier this way Razz
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue15/15If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
If you could travel back in time for one week... Left_bar_bleue5/6If you could travel back in time for one week... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down