Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win the Fiba World Championship?

+2
SciFiBoy
Mako
6 posters

Go down

Who will win the Fiba World Championship?

Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_lcap9%Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_lcap9%Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_lcap0%Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_lcap18%Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_lcap55%Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty Who will win the Fiba World Championship?

Post by Mako Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:06 pm

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/10/fwcm/p/brackets.html

A link to the current bracket. So, who do you have winning it all?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Left_bar_bleue20/20Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty Re: Who will win the Fiba World Championship?

Post by SciFiBoy Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm

who cares? Razz
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Left_bar_bleue20/20Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty Re: Who will win the Fiba World Championship?

Post by zex Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Argentina will obviously, but if we don't, I hope it's not Spain or USA, any other team will be fine by me
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by A Bad Clown Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:19 pm

I think Kool-Aid man will jump in stop the final match leading to tie.

A Bad Clown

Character sheet
Health:
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Left_bar_bleue15/15Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Left_bar_bleue10/10Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 pm

I think Kool-Aid man will jump in stop the final match leading to tie.

Yeah, I really like his avy too. Smile

There is a slight possibility what you said will happen. I'd say a .0003% chance, but I have Serbia winning it all. If they don't it will be USA.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 am

wait, did zex lose a bet or something?

And Serbia will win! Razz
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Left_bar_bleue25/25Who will win the Fiba World Championship?  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:57 am

Slovenia, obviously.
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down