Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb"

+13
zex
A Bad Clown
Acevil
Mako
SmokedHostage
SciFiBoy
Xen
dsister
pichu
c03n3nj0
damkira
skeezer
Luinil
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty Re: "This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb"

Post by zex Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:43 pm

EDIT DUDE

Ok fine zex, I warned you more then a few times now... if you can come up with some real arguments or "hard facts" as you said (lol... hard facts...) and that without arrogance and insults please come back in a week... oh and it would be real nice if you apologized for calling people nazies here... a nazi is someone who thinks its ok to kill people cause they don't think the same way they do or even look the same way... I don't take kindly to such talk and I won't take any of it ... and no censoring is not the same thing... if you post things that are clearly against the rules you will get censored and Im tired of your petty insults...

If anyone else has a problem with the way things are going Im well aware that it has been going far from perfectly and its ok to speak your opinion on it... but if you ,like zex does, think you can insult people for doing their job or think rules like no cursing or vulgarities are up for debate... Im letting you know they are not... Im sorry that it had to come this far...
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty Re: "This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb"

Post by Mako Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:01 pm

I think everyone is blowing this whole situation way out of proportion. None of these things would be happening now if people would just respect the rules. Yes, in the past we were more lenient at times, but the amount of inappropriate talk has never been as high as it is now, in some people's eyes. If you want to talk about drugs, sex, etc. that is fine, but do it by pm please.... Not everyone wants to hear about it or see it in the chat. Have we been a little to strict about this by some of the things we have set up, maybe, but just follow the rules and you will be fine. We tested the user list for the chat and scrapped it right away because it didn't work exactly how it was supposed to, and the only reason new users were not allowed to join for a short time was because of alt accounts being created..... Everything is back to normal now, so this really shouldn't be too big of a deal...

I know this isn't Kenzo's vision of an "open" site, but we can't have a site where people are posting inappropriate pics and talking about inappropriate things in the chat, like I said take that to pms.... Open doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Just be more respectful, after all, some users here are younger than others.

Zex, you are a contributor and if things were bothering you this much you should have spoke up sooner, not just to me, but to others. There shouldn't be any double standards here, so if anybody sees them happening let me know.

Let's not argue over things that are in the past now, everything has been fixed that I know of.. OK? Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 pm

As long as this thread is for the chat, is there any reason I can't log in?
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 pm

^^ not that I know of...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Xen wrote:As long as this thread is for the chat, is there any reason I can't log in?
Are you trying to log in through mibbit? Here try this: https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net/portal.htm?pid=22
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 am

Thanks dsis Very Happy
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Glad to help =)
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Hurray the shit doesn't work with trillian. I'm not going back to pidgin so gotta make a desicion...
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Buh, how did I miss this? Sad
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 pm

This thread is a relic. It is no longer valid... should discontinue this thread....
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0"This is MERELY OLD DATA, pay it no mind." New Chat aka "From Freenode to Bob-omb" - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3