Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards

5 posters

Go down

Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards

Post by Mako Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Clubn_1_2

The Club Nintendo year is finally over and we now know what the rewards will be. So, if you are platinum status you get a pretty nice figurine. "3.9 inches in height and 4.6 inches in diameter, and comes enclosed in decorative packaging." Sounds cool to me, I thought they would give us a Luigi hat. lol If you are gold status you get another calendar. "Images shown are of the 2010 Calendar. The 2011 calendar has all new designs and artwork."

While the site traffic is very high right now you might still be able to get on and claim your prize, I suggest you wait though. Razz

Club Nintendo
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Left_bar_bleue20/20Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Left_bar_bleue0/0Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty Re: Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards

Post by c03n3nj0 Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 pm

I'mma get the figurines Very Happy

Thanks dsis!
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Left_bar_bleue25/25Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Left_bar_bleue0/0Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty Re: Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards

Post by SHMUPGurus Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Pretty obvious choice.
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:56 pm

am i the only one that's disappointed with the prizes?
Sherlock
Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno001 Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 am

Sherlock wrote:am i the only one that's disappointed with the prizes?

No. I was hoping for something a little more... utilitarian myself. Something like either of the platinum prizes from last year. So it's... something that looks pretty and doesn't get dated versus something that looks pretty and does get dated for gold. Yeah... I would've liked something else also...
dunno001
dunno001

Character sheet
Health:
Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Left_bar_bleue8/8Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Magic:
Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Left_bar_bleue8/8Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
EXP: 0

http://dunno001.spoonybards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Sherlock wrote:am i the only one that's disappointed with the prizes?

Considering the things that Japan gets, yes, I am pretty disappointed. But, Japan is always going to get the better stuff, can't really do anything about that. At least we get something.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Left_bar_bleue20/20Club Nintendo- Gold/ Platinum Awards Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down