Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings is your favourite?

+7
Luinil
Kenzomatic
Don Ramón
skeezer
amp316
pichu
zex
11 posters

Go down

Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings is your favourite?

Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap13%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap0%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap20%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap13%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap0%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap7%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap7%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_lcap27%Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings is your favourite?

Post by zex Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 pm

The question is simple, the choices are the "best games of all time" according to Gamerankings (with more than 20 reviews). Which of those is your favourite? You gotta have played at least one!

Multiple entrants only count as one place, since Half Life 2 should be no.10 and it's included in The Orange Box, I skipped to no.11

Games are sorted alphabetically so there's no bias whatsoever Very Happy
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty Re: Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings is your favourite?

Post by pichu Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:46 pm

It's spelled "Favorite."
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue25/25Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty Re: Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings is your favourite?

Post by amp316 Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Okay. I voted for OoT because I am a mindless drone that goes along with what other people say.

Why is GoldeEye not on this list? Grrr. I know that it's better than the other FPS on that list.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

pichu wrote:It's spelled "Favorite."

Favourite is perfectly correct, shut up Razz

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/favourite
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:40 pm

I refuse to vote. I dont like that list at all sorry
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue15/15Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue10/10Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:46 pm

skeezer wrote:I refuse to vote. I dont like that list at all sorry

Hey, I didn't make the list, don't blame me. I voted for Tekken which, while I loved it a lot and it's a fantastic game, isn't even in my Top 10. The point is to see which of those is your favourite (for you, pichu Razz). And I'd have voted for Portal alone, but I never played the rest of the OB. And other games there I never played or never liked.
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:39 am

>_>
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue25/25Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:59 am

well I voted
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Well this is tuff I love a lot of these games, but since i have been listening to MP music trying to relax while doing work. I will give it to Metriod Prime.

Runner up was RE4

You know its kinda funny I don't think any of these games can be considered unarguble greats like Citzen Kane, The Godfather, etc.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue100/100Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue10/10Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Not Fair. You are asking me to choose between two games I love. Mario Galaxy and LoZ:OoT. I can't decide. Neutral
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue15/15Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:46 pm

It kills me inside to see resident evil 4 on that list

It was a tough call between gta and orange box, but i took gta
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by SHMUPGurus Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, of course!
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 pm

skeezer wrote:I refuse to vote. I dont like that list at all sorry
Congratulations, you fail in life.

OT:

MP of course.
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Pichu is right, it's favorite!
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Left_bar_bleue20/20Which of the top-10 highest rated games in Gamerankings  is your favourite? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 pm

supermario128 wrote:Pichu is right, it's favorite!

Don't make me own you like I already owned pichu
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down