Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Maze ( ARCADE )

3 posters

Go down

Rate this game

Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) I_vote_lcap0%Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Empty Snow Maze ( ARCADE )

Post by pichu Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:03 am

Last edited by pichu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Left_bar_bleue25/25Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Empty Re: Snow Maze ( ARCADE )

Post by loro Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:08 pm

hmmm...I'm not feeling this one. I hate when a game is remade without calling it what it is.
loro
loro

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:45 pm

super_etecoon wrote:hmmm...I'm not feeling this one. I hate when a game is remade without calling it what it is.

Okay, so you're asking for games that are original, a non-remake, non-parody, non-reference to anything type of games? I'll try my best to look for those types then. This was my first attempt to post a game, So I didn't even know what kind of game would be best suited. I chose this cause it's sorta a pac-man game and everyone is familiar to it and would probably know how to play. But it's all right, I'll look for a game that fits your requirements for next time. Smile
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Left_bar_bleue25/25Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow Maze ( ARCADE ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:46 pm

I wasn't critiquing your choice of the game, pichu. I was just providing a review. Sometimes people will come into the arcade and say....man...I love this game. Other times they'll come in and say it's boring. That's the nature of the space. So don't take anything anyone says about the games personally. You didn't make them.
loro
loro

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 pm

super_etecoon wrote:
pichu wrote:
super_etecoon wrote:hmmm...I'm not feeling this one. I hate when a game is remade without calling it what it is.

Okay, so you're asking for games that are original, a non-remake, non-parody, non-reference to anything type of games? I'll try my best to look for those types then. This was my first attempt to post a game, So I didn't even know what kind of game would be best suited. I chose this cause it's sorta a pac-man game and everyone is familiar to it and would probably know how to play. But it's all right, I'll look for a game that fits your requirements for next time. Smile

I wasn't critiquing your choice of the game, pichu. I was just providing a review. Sometimes people will come into the arcade and say....man...I love this game. Other times they'll come in and say it's boring. That's the nature of the space. So don't take anything anyone says about the games personally. You didn't make them.

Oh Ok, heh, since you were the boss, I took you seriously and tried to choose the perfect arcade that you would approve. I mean if it was someone else critiquing my game, I wouldn't mind.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 am

Relax Pichu. LMAO. I was going to talk crap myself, but after playing it, it's kind of fun. The music is hypnotic. Shocked
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down