Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Israel is doing is right or wrong?

+4
loro
skeezer
SHMUPGurus
pichu
8 posters

Go down

What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty What Israel is doing is right or wrong?

Post by pichu Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Been following the news lately of Israel killing local civilians in the Gaza strip after being bombarded by rockets for the past months or so. So do you think what they are doing over there is right?
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Left_bar_bleue25/25What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty Re: What Israel is doing is right or wrong?

Post by SHMUPGurus Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:51 pm

This is not going to end well...!
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty Re: What Israel is doing is right or wrong?

Post by pichu Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm

SHMUPGurus wrote:This is not going to end well...!

Here or there?
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Left_bar_bleue25/25What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SHMUPGurus Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:06 pm

pichu wrote:
SHMUPGurus wrote:This is not going to end well...!

Here or there?

Both. ^^
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Look, It's bad, fighting is BAD
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Left_bar_bleue15/15What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Left_bar_bleue10/10What Israel is doing is right or wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:26 pm

^ exactly?

What would you do if HAMAS were throwing 2000 missiles Rockets on you?

wouldn't you fight back?
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Unless someone here is prepared to go into a 3 page history lesson of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that would encompass at least five decades I'm not sure there is really a point to this thread.

I've been listening to passionate activists/participants on both sides and my mind is still troubled. Simply taking one side or the other requires more than a cursory "they started it" or "What would _____do."

The only thing I can say with authority is that people are stupid.
loro
loro

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:25 am

super_etecoon wrote:Unless someone here is prepared to go into a 3 page history lesson of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that would encompass at least five decades I'm not sure there is really a point to this thread.

I've been listening to passionate activists/participants on both sides and my mind is still troubled. Simply taking one side or the other requires more than a cursory "they started it" or "What would _____do."

The only thing I can say with authority is that people are stupid
/thread

lol
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 am

super_etecoon wrote:Unless someone here is prepared to go into a 3 page history lesson of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that would encompass at least five decades I'm not sure there is really a point to this thread.

The only thing I can say with authority is that people are stupid.

So you don't take sides?

I'm wondering if Israel did the right thing, I support the state of Israel. But Attacking a colony shooting anything you see from children's hospitals to mothers and their babies is wrong, but what else Israel is suppose to do then? HAMAS is just giving Israel bad PR

They made Israel do this and now the countries of the world is shaking their head no to Israel.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:18 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7835794.stm

well, war is done. At least for now...
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:42 am

I say it's bad because people arr dying, it's always bad when people die.
Brute
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:44 pm

There's two sides to this story. The Palestinians have a legitimate claim to that land also. Both sides are terribly wrong in the way that they are going about it. I am just glad that I don't live in that region.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:34 am

Jews, Muslims and Christians screwed the region enough... I say we evacuate the region and give it to Hindus and Buddhists... if they screw up too we evacuate it permanently and nuke its so hard that no lifeforms will be able to survive there for centuries...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:34 pm

El Duderino wrote:Jews, Muslims and Christians screwed the region enough... I say we evacuate the region and give it to Hindus and Buddhists... if they screw up too we evacuate it permanently and nuke its so hard that no lifeforms will be able to survive there for centuries...

but... but.. tey haz teh oli!
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:40 pm

^^ Israel and Palestinian ??? No they don´t have oil... I didn´t mean the entire region (middle-east) just the part people have been fighting over for thousands of years (even though I fail to see whats so special about it) ... although I wouldn´t mind a world without oil... which is coming anyway... but the world better be prepared for it...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Yeah a world without oil is definitely coming, I wonder what will be a replacement for it.
Brute
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 pm

El Duderino wrote:^^ Israel and Palestinian ??? No they don´t have oil... I didn´t mean the entire region (middle-east) just the part people have been fighting over for thousands of years (even though I fail to see whats so special about it)

It's the holy land and Jerusalem!

... although I wouldn´t mind a world without oil... which is coming anyway... but the world better be prepared for it...

I've been told that us supporting Israel more means less oil for us by OPEC. when the oil runs out now there won't be an OPEC... bwahahahahahahahaha.

Brute wrote:Yeah a world without oil is definitely coming, I wonder what will be a replacement for it.

Obama said renewable resources like solar, wind, and others by 2020 or something like that.

McCain wanted Nuclear Power. o_O
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:04 pm

^Hmmm... wind will be ahrd to do, but it's a good idea.
Brute
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:17 pm

I hear underwater turbines are pretty good too... and they don´t destroy landscapes like wind or solar power... although many of those are in deserts where it doesn´t matter... if only I could harness the power of the worlds indifference toward me... then there would be no energy crisis...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Sounds expensive and hard to fix if it gets broken somehow. And you'll have Peta on your back saying, " this will disrupt the sea kittens' migration".
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:36 pm

f*** the sea kittens
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:30 pm

El Duderino wrote:f*** the sea kittens

This might be what you want to do with them but I want to eat the sea kittens.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down