Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives...

+2
skeezer
pichu
6 posters

Go down

For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives...

Post by pichu Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:07 pm

HOW DO DO YOU LIVE???????

I'm expecting a blizzard tomorrow in my town... ^_^ yay!
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue25/25For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue0/0For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty Re: For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives...

Post by skeezer Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:24 pm

Yes, me two, and it snowed two days ago here Smile

For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Dsc00002zk8
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue15/15For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue10/10For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty Re: For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives...

Post by Luinil Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:50 pm

skeezer wrote:

Skeezer... I think I see a weird yellowish haze in the center of the picture... probably just a discoloration due to a window? Maybe I am just seeing things....
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue15/15For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue0/0For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:15 pm

Haven't got much snow this year. Only lil flurries that melt away in couple mins ..... But yea I enjoy snow too .
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Luinil wrote:
skeezer wrote:

Skeezer... I think I see a weird yellowish haze in the center of the picture... probably just a discoloration due to a window? Maybe I am just seeing things....

I see it too O_o But I was outside wen I took this pic >_< No window
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue10/10For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:08 pm

There's Yellow smudges everywhere in my town.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Left_bar_bleue25/25For those that have never seen snow in their entire lives... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:35 pm

^ From splattered pichus...

I heard a story once... that yellow haze makes me think of it.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:38 pm

What is the story? I am ready to be amuzed Razz
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:45 pm

There was a family, a missionary family, that had a friend visit them. They lived in a weird house that was always having odd occurrences. Plates falling off the shelf and lots of weird stuff. They told their friend to take a roll of pictures of the house inside and out, and to go have them developed. They said that without exception there would be a yellow haze throughout all of the pictures. The film was developed and sure enough, the yellow haze was there. They explained that there was high demonic activity in the area and that was why everything weird happened to them.

I don't know the history beyond that, but I don't doubt it. Stranger things have happened...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Well ok, Thanks for sharing Very Happy
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Plates falling off without anything causing it to?

I blame global warming.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Stop the whoring pichu, it was obviously the ghosts
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:29 pm

A banshee ghost!
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:54 pm

ITS FREAKING SNOWING IN VEGAS !!!

News at 5.
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:59 pm

GLOBAL WARMING IS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [not a belief]
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Global warming was something made up by the soviets in the 80's to scare us... wait... is that right?
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 am

I've met people that have never seen snow an it's so odd to me. It's like they live on another planet.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:50 am

Just wanted to post this...