Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGN gives Wii Music a 5

+5
hunter_alien
Gengibre
MesoZombie
Don Ramón
Kenzomatic
9 posters

Go down

IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty IGN gives Wii Music a 5

Post by Kenzomatic Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 am

http://wii.ign.com/articles/921/921024p2.html

It seems to be all over the board when it comes to reviews I've seen two 9 on igns game stats and a 3.5/5 (7)

The average at gamerankings so far is 70/100
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/950924.asp
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty Re: IGN gives Wii Music a 5

Post by Don Ramón Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:02 pm

IGn Sucks.. check here for details

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2348
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:12 am

i dont think they got the game so just took out their frustrations on it
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengibre Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:38 am

IGN are pure "hardcore gamers", so they don´t get it, Wii Music is nopt for everyone out there, really insecure people will hate it with passion before even tried it...
Gengibre
Gengibre

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter_alien Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:11 am

Cant say that I wasnt expecting it... it looks horrible... wehn will Wii owners finally get MP4 ? Very Happy Razz
hunter_alien
hunter_alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengibre Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:00 pm

The zelda theme by JC was great Smile
Gengibre
Gengibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Wii Music is a game that should get a low score. It looks pretty bad and outside of a weekend rental, I can't see myself ever wanting to play it.
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Nintendo payed IGN and many reviewers to give it such a low score so all the hardcore gamers can hate it even more.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue25/25IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by fkusumot Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:33 am

That's the Casamassina review. He's been hating on Wii Music for awhile. If he had scored it at a 7 I would have believed Ninty paid him off. Five still sounds high coming from Matt. He loves the "core" Ninty stuff but he will go after teh cazuals. Bozon is the guy that is sometimes less narrow-minded.
fkusumot
fkusumot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:59 am

Yeah Matts anger level at nintendo seems to just rise and rise. But he is super obsessed with them where bozon seems to just love games on any system and is a goof ball.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 am

Wow. A 5 is pretty low. Anything below a 7 is low in video game reviews. 5-6 is not average even though it should be.

If you drove around in a saxaphone, and shot at every oboe that got in your way, it would have gotten a 10 I believe.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:04 am

i think every one is looking for this game to be the next GH or rock band and cant wrap their minds around the fact that nin too ka differnt path, it is change and apparently tat is a bad thing in the gaming world

but when wii music 2 comes out they will feel better about it b/c it has a 2 in the name
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:53 am

MesoZombie wrote:i think every one is looking for this game to be the next GH or rock band and cant wrap their minds around the fact that nin too ka differnt path, it is change and apparently tat is a bad thing in the gaming world

I think people are taking an ego-trip on this game.

At this point, people professing to like Wii Music aren't doing it because the game looks interests so much as because they like annoying the people who don't agree. You need only look through vgC to see all the flamebaiting threads and posts about it to see what I mean. When you see a post of someone saying they like Wii Music, if you read their post you notice that they're not talking about the game elements that they might enjoy or the aspects they're looking forward to. They're talking about how their opinion is the right one and how people who don't share it aren't open-minded or are elitist. The people complaining about "elitist hardcore attitude" and other bullshit like that have become the elitist ones themselves.

I haven't been interested in this game but I've followed it a bit and watched all the demonstrations. The one at E3 was disappointing but the most recent one was better. It still doesn't look like a game that I would enjoy for more than a day though. I could see myself getting it, playing with all the instruments, grabbing a couple people to try making a few songs, and generally having a day or two of fun with it. What I don't see is myself wanting to play it the next day or the day after that... or the day after that.

That's my opinion. It's not based on hype. It's not geared to bait anyone. It's just what I think after seeing the demonstrations of it I have, nothing more and nothing less. I'm okay with having a different opinion than other people because I have lots of them, but it's tiring to see people act the way they have been lately. It's like watching a herd of sheep move across the plains. The ones in front may know where they're going but the rest in back only seem to be going in that direction because the others are. Based on some of the posts I read at vgC, I wonder if some of the people posting have watched the demonstrations or actually even know anything beyond the name of the game.

I mock Sony fans all the time for standing in line to take whatever PR garbage Sony gives them and seeing Nintendo fans act the same way makes me feel like a hypocrite. And while Wii Music doesn't make me sad, those people do.
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:04 am

the video that got me intrested in playing this game was teh one where teh oriental looking guy did the violin, that was neat

i doubt i would play this game much by myself b/c i have so much already to play (right now i still have 7 games to get two)

but in a group of friends with a few beers open this game looks like it could be a blast to play
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 am

That post wasn't necessarily directed at you Meso, just a general feeling of frustration I have with the way I see people on vgC acting.
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:30 am

I got the game. And I can say that is very fun.
But I don see myself playing this game too long, maybe the balance board drum training.
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Don Ramon wrote:I got the game. And I can say that is very fun.
But I don see myself playing this game too long, maybe the balance board drum training.
WhAt HaVe yoU DoNe?!!?!?!?!? YoU BoUgHt a GaMe ThAt WiLl DeStRoY ThE HaRdCoRe GaMiNg InDuStRy As We KnOw It...soOn It WiLl SpReAd AnD SpReAD AnD BeFoRe YoU KnOw It YoU wAkE uP SaYiNg... WhAt ShOuLd I pLaY? bRaWl oR wIi MuSic?.... WiI mUsic!
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue25/25IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0IGN gives Wii Music a 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:42 pm

who said I bought the game?
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down