Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you excited for the NHL playoffs?

5 posters

Go down

Are you excited for the NHL playoffs?

Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? I_vote_lcap40%Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? I_vote_lcap20%Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? I_vote_lcap40%Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty Are you excited for the NHL playoffs?

Post by Mako Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Well the NHL playoffs are right around the corner. Is anyone else here excited, or just me? Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Left_bar_bleue20/20Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty Re: Are you excited for the NHL playoffs?

Post by Luinil Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

what does NHL stand for and why is there a poll about it? Razz
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Left_bar_bleue15/15Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty Re: Are you excited for the NHL playoffs?

Post by El Duderino Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 pm

hockey IS awesome... more fighting than boxing these days... I love how in every other sport the ref breaks up a fight on the spot and the guys fighting get severe punishment... while in hockey the ref lets them ducke it out for a while and then as a penalty they have to sit on the bench for a few minutes... I hardly ever go to sports events... once a year tops... but I saw a hocky game two months ago and really enjoyed it...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Not really, no. Hockey is fun when you are at the stadium, but I have a hard time watching at home.

Unless someone wants to send me some tickets Razz
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Left_bar_bleue15/15Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Left_bar_bleue5/6Are you excited for the NHL playoffs? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Nope. NBA playoffs. I really do wanna get into Hockey, I just never bothered watching any games.
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down