Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do dogs pee when they get excited?

4 posters

Go down

Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty Why do dogs pee when they get excited?

Post by Luinil Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Has this ever happened to you? You are playing with a dog, in my case at a friend's house, and the dog is having fun and suddenly loses control and wets the carpet and possibly your leg if it was aimed properly...

Why does a dog do that...? I know that this happens with lots of dogs, but i don't understand why they get over it after some time... Does a dog you know do this?
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Left_bar_bleue15/15Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Left_bar_bleue0/0Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty Re: Why do dogs pee when they get excited?

Post by El Duderino Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:46 am

I've spent my entire live around dogs and this has never happened... was it one of those inbred or overbred weird dogs? or maybe just a very young one?
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty Re: Why do dogs pee when they get excited?

Post by Mako Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Don't worry. That just means the dog is marking his territory. Yup, you are now his territory. Razz

Or maybe the dog was ticklish and couldn't hold it in any longer.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Left_bar_bleue20/20Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Left_bar_bleue0/0Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm

I think it was actually a submission thing... don't hurt me... one of them is just stupid though.... i know that when wiener dogs get scared or excited they pee.... the breed has inherent bladder control issues...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Left_bar_bleue15/15Why do dogs pee when they get excited? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm

This is why I'm a cat person. Neutral
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 am

^^ yeah sure... cause cats never pee where they are not supposed to ever Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 am

cats are pretty well house broken by nature... the exceptions are also part of the rule though... they usually do that business because they either want attention, are pissed off at something you did (or just cuz they don't like you), or their cat box is fully.

.... though having to clean the cat box regularly is not exactly very nice...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:29 pm

^^ and thats why I don't have a cat... I probably would consider it if cleaning a cat box wasn't so completely gross... if there was food that would make it smell better of litter that really did cover the smell... but it seems nothing can deal with that ungodly stench... our cat used to be fussy about where we put its box... only place it accepted was under the kitchen table... nothing kills your appetite quite like that... unfortunately dogs need to much attention and cleaning up after them in public is just way to much hassle and embarrassment... and while I like dogs at time their fixation on humans or other dogs you might have (especially the dogs and humans they consider alpha) is just terribly annoying... then again cats can be to distant at times too... I want a mix of the two that poops butterflies and pees rainbows or something... or whatever robot the japanese can come up with...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down