Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What football league are you most interested in ?

+5
skeezer
zex
Mako
SciFiBoy
El Duderino
9 posters

Go down

What football league are you most interested in ?

What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_lcap20%What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_lcap40%What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_lcap30%What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_lcap10%What football league are you most interested in ? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

What football league are you most interested in ? Empty What football league are you most interested in ?

Post by El Duderino Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Please remember that you can vote for more than one... and if your are interested in participating in a fantasy fooball or predictions league please post what leagues you favor and why... I thinks its better to have a discussion going that just go by a poll...

I obviously prefer the german bundesliga... why ? cause I don't know anything about any other leagues... but thats not important I don't know all that much about the bundesliga ether...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

What football league are you most interested in ? Empty Re: What football league are you most interested in ?

Post by SciFiBoy Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 pm

I know a lot (and I mean A LOT) about the English Premiership, my fave team also plays in it.

I know a bit about La Liga and Serie A too.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
What football league are you most interested in ? Left_bar_bleue20/20What football league are you most interested in ? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
What football league are you most interested in ? Left_bar_bleue0/0What football league are you most interested in ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

What football league are you most interested in ? Empty Re: What football league are you most interested in ?

Post by El Duderino Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 pm

ok so English Premiership is out...

Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

English Premiership please. Razz

Although I could learn about the other ones if needed, but I know that one most. (Which isn't too much either....)
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What football league are you most interested in ? Left_bar_bleue20/20What football league are you most interested in ? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
What football league are you most interested in ? Left_bar_bleue0/0What football league are you most interested in ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 pm

While I know a bit of all of them, I think the Premiership would be the best choice, with La Liga as a 2nd option, the Premier is the only one I really follow
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

I follow La Liga a lot more then the others.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
What football league are you most interested in ? Left_bar_bleue15/15What football league are you most interested in ? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What football league are you most interested in ? Left_bar_bleue10/10What football league are you most interested in ? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm

NFL ....down set hut hut
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 pm

B4L wrote:NFL ....down set hut hut

it says Football, not Handegg.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Premier since its the league with most Hondurans
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Don Ramón wrote:Premier since its the league with most Hondurans

Seeing the level they showed in the WC...we're doomed. Quick, pick any other league, now!!!!!!
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 am

No NFL? Lame.
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Saki wrote:No NFL? Lame.
NFL would be lame...

I prefer the Bundesliga to others, it's not as one-team-dominant and it's more interesting that way.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Xen wrote:
Saki wrote:No NFL? Lame.
NFL would be lame...

I prefer the Bundesliga to others, it's not as one-team-dominant and it's more interesting that way.

none of them are "one team dominant"

England - Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, possibly even Man City can win the title this year.

Spain - Barcelona, Real Madrid tend to win, but others have suprised them before (Valencia, Deportivo have both won La Liga in the last decade or so)

Italy - Inter have dominated for a while, I will grant you, but look at the other teams that could win too - Juventus, AC Milan, Roma even...

Germany - Bayern used to dominate I think, but now its very open - Wolfsburg, Bremen, et al...
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 pm

zexen wrote:
Don Ramón wrote:Premier since its the league with most Hondurans

Seeing the level they showed in the WC...we're doomed. Quick, pick any other league, now!!!!!!

hate you... hate you
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down