Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory

+14
zex
Sonix
damkira
Ssenkahdavic
KingFate
Monty
Luinil
Don Ramón
c03n3nj0
pichu
SHMUPGurus
Mako
dsister
SciFiBoy
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty Re: SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory

Post by zex Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:
zexen wrote:
SciFiBoy wrote:

if you have any questions about England or English, just ask me Very Happy

How did England finish in the last women's Hockey World Cup? Razz

I neither know, nor care.

Then fix it

"So, if you have any questions about England or English (that I'd care to answer), just ask me"

Razz
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty Re: SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory

Post by dunno001 Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 pm

damkira wrote:I did read the posts.. however I have seen that phrase in British television and I was curious as the whether it was a euphemism for fu<k or not.

The subtle differences between the way British people speak and the way we Americans do is a subject of mild interest for me. Is that ok?

It's something that confuses me at times, that's for sure. I was about to say that 'sod' to me also is related to grass. Argh, I hate calling the English language "English." I prefer using American, British, and Australian, reserving English itself for those olden days of yore. (And really, who uses the word 'yore' anymore?)
dunno001
dunno001

Character sheet
Health:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Magic:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
EXP: 0

http://dunno001.spoonybards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marciosmg Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 am

A lot of people are leaving VGC. Dont know why.

Though I only post thre on the PS3 Trophy League 98% of the time Razz
marciosmg
marciosmg

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 pm

meh, I decided to go back for a mafia game, lol, dunno if the mods will permaban me after it or not
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:meh, I decided to go back for a mafia game, lol, dunno if the mods will permaban me after it or not
I didn't know Noddyholder played in any mafia games...? Suspect
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/6SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:meh, I decided to go back for a mafia game, lol, dunno if the mods will permaban me after it or not

You couldn't stay away. Very Happy
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SciFiBoy leaves GamrConnect in a Blaze of Glory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Hahah I didnt know the reason you were banned I didnt know it was on purpose. I hope that after so many people leaving they learn their lesson and stop screwing up.
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by Snesboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:48 pm

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=112993

That was my favorite! I will never be able to 1UP this. Except for maybe my coming out thread. That was very lulzworthy.
Snesboy
Snesboy

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=9873

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2