Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday

+2
El Duderino
Mako
6 posters

Go down

Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday

Post by Mako Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 pm

"Get ready, Sonic fans...as this week should be a rather interesting time for you all. According to Arch AngelUK, SEGA Europe's community manager, there will be an announcement about Sonic Colors tomorrow and "franchise-changing news" this Thursday. I'm looking forward to the Sonic Colors talk, but this 'franchise-changing' news has me both excited and worried. Longtime Sonic fans, what do you think is going to be said?"

Link

(Will update thread when we get more info.)
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Left_bar_bleue20/20Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Left_bar_bleue0/0Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty Re: Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday

Post by El Duderino Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Im a long time Sonic hater and look forward to the further demise of the franchise...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty Re: Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday

Post by Xen Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 am

Probably something that'll ruin this game too...
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 am

I wonder if they are selling the little blue speed ball to nintendo... Razz
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Left_bar_bleue15/15Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Left_bar_bleue0/0Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Luinil wrote:I wonder if they are selling the little blue speed ball to nintendo... Razz
Well, Nintendo could do a better job at making Sonic games then Sonic Team, which is pretty sad. Instead of making game after game each gen that are terrible, I think they would stick to 1 or 2 great ones and take their time to perfect them like they do with Mario games. That would be a great announcement. lol
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Left_bar_bleue20/20Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Sonic never really managed to convert his magic from 2D to 3D while characters like Mario and Link have... he ether needs to go back to being 2D only or someone (possibly Nintendo) needs to recapture the 2D magic in a new game...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 pm

El Duderino wrote:Im a long time Sonic hater and look forward to the further demise of the franchise...

Yea..in this group...haven't like sonic since sonic and knuckles game ...the adventure ones were decent at best.
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am

Well either the news was new voice actors for sonic/ tails or they just didn't come through with their promises. Way to get my hopes up dude! (Still wonders if Sega will ever sell Sonic to Nintendo Razz)
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acevil Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Hmm, so I guess I am the only one that actually looks forward to Sonic Colours here. Come on, Sonic team might do us proud for once.
Acevil
Acevil

Character sheet
Health:
Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Left_bar_bleue15/15Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Left_bar_bleue10/10Franchise changing Sonic News: Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down