Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think?

+3
PDF
El Duderino
Angel Fire
7 posters

Go down

Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Empty Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think?

Post by Angel Fire Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 am

WHat do you think?
They have added two more characters Deadpool and Dante. They also have Chris Redfeild and morgan!!! I think this is a must get.
Angel Fire
Angel Fire

Character sheet
Health:
Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Left_bar_bleue20/20Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Left_bar_bleue0/0Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 11

http://www.myspace.com/angelboy1708

Back to top Go down

Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Empty Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think?

Post by El Duderino Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:39 am

the trailerd doesn't say much... so Im still undecided... but having deadpool definitly makes it a little more interesting for me Smile
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Empty Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think?

Post by PDF Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 am

I like the direction the games to be taking so far, but it is still to early to tell if i will really bother with it.

I like the match-up of dante vs deadpool
PDF
PDF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:22 am

It looks pretty interesting, but I've never played these games before. Maybe I'll have to get this one, or rent it first. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Left_bar_bleue20/20Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Left_bar_bleue0/0Marvel Vs Capcom: Fate Of Two Worlds 3 What do you think? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 am

It's a 2D fighter from Capcom... it's gonna kill... there's no other option here...
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Can't wait been awhile , love the Marvel vs capcom series.
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Its Tatsunoko+ which isn't bad but since it was MvC I wish it played more like the original. Still it was fun from what I played spoiled by two assholes who hogged it up.
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down