Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much TV do you watch daily?

4 posters

Go down

How much TV do you watch daily?

How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_lcap22%How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_lcap56%How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_lcap11%How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_lcap0%How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_lcap11%How much TV do you watch daily? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

How much TV do you watch daily? Empty How much TV do you watch daily?

Post by Mako Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm

About how long to you spend in front of the TV every day. Playing video games counts as watching TV. Computer doesn't count, I guess. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
How much TV do you watch daily? Left_bar_bleue20/20How much TV do you watch daily? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
How much TV do you watch daily? Left_bar_bleue0/0How much TV do you watch daily? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

How much TV do you watch daily? Empty Re: How much TV do you watch daily?

Post by SHMUPGurus Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Playing video games counts as watching TV? What if we have an LCD or Plasma TV? I mean, computer doesn't count, but if you have an old monitor it's as bad as old TVs so I don't get your point.

Or maybe this has nothing to do with eye problems and stuff and I'm just kind of mad. o_O
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Well if you are "watching" the TV it counts. The computer is not actually watching a TV. Its a little different. Usually you are only about 2 feet away from the computer screen and like 20 feet away form a TV screen.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
How much TV do you watch daily? Left_bar_bleue20/20How much TV do you watch daily? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
How much TV do you watch daily? Left_bar_bleue0/0How much TV do you watch daily? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm

^ 20 Feet?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As for me, depends on my day; days where I hate myself and have lots of work to do, hardly any time for TV. Other days where I hardly have anything to do, I'll usually spend 2 or 3 hours.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
How much TV do you watch daily? Left_bar_bleue25/25How much TV do you watch daily? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:22 pm

couting watching TV, DVD/BLU-RAY and Video Gaming, I guess about 5 hours a day is average for me.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down