Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space?

+11
    Don Ramón
    Oorakoow
    loro
    MesoZombie
    B4L
    Alasted
    Flow
    zex
    Mako
    dusty_fox
    Kenzomatic
    15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space?

Post by Kenzomatic Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 pm

simple question.
    Kenzomatic
    Kenzomatic
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue100/100How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Magic:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue10/10How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty Re: How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space?

Post by dusty_fox Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 am

uhh..hmm....$100?
    But, I am very poor right now so...
    dusty_fox
    dusty_fox

Back to top Go down

How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty Re: How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space?

Post by Mako Sun May 03, 2009 8:17 am

Hopefully they will build that space elevator soon and a ticket will cost like 100 or so. The technology is almost there with carbon nanotubes.
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue20/20How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Magic:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue0/0How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Sun May 03, 2009 10:14 am

Well Richard Branson is building a Space tourism empire and to start it will cost $200,000 but then the price will fall over the course of a few years he claims to be able to bring the price down to a few thousand dollars.

My favorite quote is how is will "rip off the rich people early on to be able to drop the price for you average citizens"

So far he is planning to have 3 space ports one is in Scotland the other will probably be in Dubai and I can only assume the last will be in America.
    Kenzomatic
    Kenzomatic
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue100/100How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Magic:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue10/10How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sun May 03, 2009 10:31 am

If I had a lot of money (which I don't), I wouldn't mind paying 10K, 20K, even 50K. I mean, you pay 5k to 10K just for a trip to Europe, or to the Polynesia, this is SPACE.

Of course, I don't have the money nor will ever, so I won't be paying. I mean, I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a PS3, let alone a trip to space
    zex
    zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun May 03, 2009 11:17 am

zexen wrote:If I had a lot of money (which I don't), I wouldn't mind paying 10K, 20K, even 50K. I mean, you pay 5k to 10K just for a trip to Europe, or to the Polynesia, this is SPACE.

Of course, I don't have the money nor will ever, so I won't be paying. I mean, I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a PS3, let alone a trip to space

One day you will be.
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue20/20How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Magic:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue0/0How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Sun May 03, 2009 11:45 am

Not much more than i would pay to go into a normal international trip, but that's because i couldn't care less about sightseeing stars
    Flow
    Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun May 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Max I would pay would be like 500.
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Sun May 03, 2009 6:59 pm

You'd have to pay me money before I'd agree to take a trip into space.
    Alasted
    Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun May 03, 2009 7:22 pm

LOL
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 am

Hmmm the price of a weeks vacation at Disney world ?
    B4L
    B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 am

Not much, space gives me the willes, its just to open and there is nothing there
    MesoZombie
    MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Tue May 05, 2009 8:57 am

I'm waiting until they get an Olive Garden on the moon. After that long of a journey I at least want a good place to eat before someone says..."Ok...that was space, let's go home."
    loro
    loro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Tue May 05, 2009 12:51 pm

super_etecoon wrote:I'm waiting until they get an Olive Garden on the moon. After that long of a journey I at least want a good place to eat before someone says..."Ok...that was space, let's go home."

We should be able to colonize it in the near future.
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Tue May 05, 2009 1:17 pm

supermario128 wrote:
    super_etecoon wrote:I'm waiting until they get an Olive Garden on the moon. After that long of a journey I at least want a good place to eat before someone says..."Ok...that was space, let's go home."

We still don't have any Olive Gardens in my state. I'll be pissed if the Moon gets one before Hawaii does.

Also, Applebee's.
    Alasted
    Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Tue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Alasted wrote:
    supermario128 wrote:

We still don't have any Olive Gardens in my state. I'll be pissed if the Moon gets one before Hawaii does.

Also, Applebee's.

LOL
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oorakoow Wed May 06, 2009 12:17 am

If I could float around up there in a fancy spacesuit outside the ship, I'd be excited. As of now, spending serious money for a few minutes in orbit with a small porthole is not my idea of a worthwhile entertainment investment.

I imagine the trip up and back down would be a blast but still...

Maybe I'm being selfish. Razz
    Oorakoow
    Oorakoow

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed May 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Alasted wrote:
    supermario128 wrote:

Also, Applebee's.

Well Tali, you are from the space anyway
    Don Ramón
    Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed May 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Oorakoow wrote:If I could float around up there in a fancy spacesuit outside the ship, I'd be excited. As of now, spending serious money for a few minutes in orbit with a small porthole is not my idea of a worthwhile entertainment investment.

I imagine the trip up and back down would be a blast but still...

Maybe I'm being selfish. Razz

Going outside would be too scary for me...
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Wed May 06, 2009 5:44 pm

I'd rather visit a place on the Earth , space....not so special and probably over 20k, no thanks, japan for 5 k What a Face
    skeezer
    skeezer

Character sheet
    Health:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue15/15How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed May 06, 2009 9:47 pm

skeezer wrote:I'd rather visit a place on the Earth , space....not so special and probably over 20k, no thanks, japan for 5 k What a Face

I see it going down way lower than 20k...
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu May 07, 2009 8:24 pm

$123.62
    pichu
    pichu

Character sheet
    Health:
    How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Left_bar_bleue25/25How much would you be willing to pay for a trip into space? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Thu May 07, 2009 8:54 pm

nothing, i want a free trip Wink
    HT
    HT

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Fri May 08, 2009 3:55 am

I wouldn't pay or it, there are far better uses for my cash..
    Xen
    Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Fri May 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Xen wrote:I wouldn't pay or it, there are far better uses for my cash..

So if it gets down to like 500 to go into space you still wouldn't?
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next