Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Societe Anime Alliance.

+11
pichu
Saki
iclim4
zex
Falcon095
Mako
Xen
Oorakoow
B4L
skeezer
Luinil
15 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Empty Re: Night Societe Anime Alliance.

Post by iclim4 Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 pm

What do you mean you "don't know how".
Here let me teach you, VN's usually all play similar, just like how old school RPGs all used to play in turn based battle. So if you know how to play one, you pretty much know how to play em all.

There are 2 steps to playing VN's. It is important that you understand and try your best to master these steps because they're very important.

The first and easier step is to "point". And no it's not as easy as pointing a ­pussy ass gun at someone, you have to hold a "mouse" and drag it, an important note to this is to have a nice flat surface for that "mouse" so that the corresponding "pointer" moves smoothly. The "pointer" or as I like to call the "arrow" moves as you move the mouse.

The second and harder part is to "Click". This step is harder to explain but it usually comes naturally to gifted people. You see the "mouse" needs to be fondled in that special spot (usually found on the upper left side) with your finger to make that "click" sound, the problem is you have to master the timing of making the "mouse" orga.. I mean click. Precision is key.

I know there's a lot of "technical" terms but you'll get it.
And there you have it. Master that and you're good to go.
Practice, practice, practice. ^_^

Last edited by iclim4 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:40 pm

iclim4 wrote:What do you mean you "don't know how".
Here let me teach you, VN's usually all play similar, just like how old school RPGs all used to play in turn based battle. So if you know how to play one, you pretty much know how to play em all.

There are 2 steps to playing VN's. It is important that you understand and try your best to master these steps because they're very important.

The first and easier step is to "point". And no it's not as easy as pointing a ­pussy ass gun at someone, you have to hold a "mouse" and drag it, an important note to this is to have a nice flat surface for that "mouse" so that the corresponding "pointer" moves smoothly. The "pointer" or as I like to call the "arrow" moves as you move the mouse.

The second and harder part is to "Click". This step is harder to explain but it usually comes naturally to gifted people. You see the "mouse" needs to be fondled with your finger to make that "click" sound, the problem is you have to master the timing of making the "mouse" click. Precision is key.

I know there's a lot of "technical" terms but you'll get it.
And there you have it. Master that and you're good to go.
Practice, practice, practice. ^_^

ROFLcakes!!!!

What I mean buy "I don't know" is that I don't know where I can get them.......as in download them, and the installation process, I dont know If I will have the patience. Also I don't know if the ones I want to play have been subbed or not. >_>
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/15Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Clannad's been tranlated I think.
Downloading is the same as torrenting anime.
Installation is similar to installing western games.
The most I needed to do was install applocale from microsoft.
I have Vista.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 pm

iclim4 wrote:Clannad's been tranlated I think.
Downloading is the same as torrenting anime.
Installation is similar to installing western games.
The most I needed to do was install applocale from microsoft.
I have Vista.

See I haven't ever even played a PC game.....so well maybe I will try soon. I will probably need some help installing >_>
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/15Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Night Societe Anime Alliance. - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm

My bad, it's not done yet apparently.
I assumed it would be done since it was already around 74% when I stopped following it, and that was before the first season ended.
Clannad art sucks though.

Here's some vids.