Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe?

2 posters

Go down

What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe?

What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_lcap38%What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_lcap38%What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_lcap23%What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? Empty What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe?

Post by loro Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:35 am

Any more options that should be included?
loro
loro

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? Empty Re: What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe?

Post by Kenzomatic Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:29 am

I think its good.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? Left_bar_bleue100/100What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? Left_bar_bleue10/10What's your favorite Upgrade here at The New Night_Societe? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down