Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wall Painted Animation

Go down

Wall Painted Animation Empty Wall Painted Animation

You may or may not apperchiate this but I assure it take a lot of work and a lot of talent to be able to do this. Every frame is a picture of a single drawing. This took 3 months to make.

Last edited by Kenzomatic on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Wall Painted Animation Left_bar_bleue100/100Wall Painted Animation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Wall Painted Animation Left_bar_bleue10/10Wall Painted Animation Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Wall Painted Animation :: Comments

zex

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 am by zex

Oh, yeah, I remember having seen this video. Excelllent video, and the fact that's filmed in Buenos Aires (my city) makes it all the more awesome. Can't imagine how hard it was...and the liters of white paint it took

Back to top Go down

loro

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:57 pm by loro

Nicely done. Have you been to the places where it was shot Zex?

Back to top Go down

zex

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 pm by zex

Well, it's difficult to pinpoint the places since it looks like any other street. But I think one part (around 2:00) looks similar to a place I pass with the bus when I'm going to uni, so it's possible it might be that one

I tried to look in google if they could pinpoint where it was shot, and while I didn't get any concrete places, I got some streets, and one of those that were mentioned it's one where the bus passes, so maybe I do pass close there after all

Back to top Go down

Don Ramón

Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:18 am by Don Ramón

HEy, great... Amazing talent
I like it

Back to top Go down

Falcon095

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 am by Falcon095

wow it's just amazing! That guy must be congratulated because of his talent and patient!

Back to top Go down

B4L

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:37 pm by B4L

Quite impressive ......

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down