Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Predictor

4 posters

Go down

The Great Predictor Empty The Great Predictor

Post by loro Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:40 am

Ok...so consider this like the Prediction League over at vgc....without the sales. I'm simply going to make a list of events....and you predict when they will happen. All dates should be for actual release of the product (not unveils). And if I'm missing something that you think we should be predicting, just make a note and I'll add it to the list. As of right now the list is pretty small in scope. The only thing up for prediction is games that haven't yet been officially announced (or screenshots shown).

New Consoles
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony

New Handhelds
Nintendo
Sony

Games
Zelda
Mario (main series)
Kid Icarus
Pikmin 3
Jak and Daxter
Ratchet and Clank
loro
loro

Back to top Go down

The Great Predictor Empty Re: The Great Predictor

Post by Don Ramón Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 am

Next Nintendo Console for 2010 (or something related to HD hardware)
Next Zelda Holiday 2009

Those are my predictions
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 am

^^ I would bet money that booth of those are not happening... new (real full Wii) Zelda earliest 2010 and new console (with games not compatible with the Wii we have now) not till 2011.
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Can we upgrade the consoles even more? I mean IMO I think we have hit a wall on how much more we can go without making the consoles releasing in a few years up to a thousand dollars.

New Consoles
Microsoft

2015 me thinks, they will keep battling Sony for Second place. Both will pull some price cuts, add ons, Exclusivity, DLC, Other stuff that will drive SONY crazy.

Nintendo

Something tell me this console might last till 2020. So far right now there isn't much power on the wii compare to the ps360. They will probably do a WiiHD that counts as "wii" sales, like DSi adding to DS sales. Then it shall keep it alive till then.

Sony

They're also battling for second place, And copy Microsoft or vice versa. 2015.
If Microsoft does a new console then SONY will do a new console, They're like rivals!

New Handhelds

Nintendo - It's the DS for 5-10 or more years! With new add ons to it to keep it alive. DSi will extend it for a few more years with the new games being built to it. Then something else in 2011-12 to keep it even more. Maybe an update in graphics or performance by 2015 so Gamecube games can be played, who knows? Something tells me that the DS will be with us for a loooong time.

Sony - Japan Is crazy for the PSP's! Somewhat in the other markets, but not as strong. They'll probably keep the PSP till 2010 till they make a PSP2 with innovations.

Games
Zelda - 2010
Mario (main series) - 2013
Kid Icarus - ??????????
Pikmin 3 - 2009
Jak and Daxter - 2010
Ratchet and Clank - 2010
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
The Great Predictor Left_bar_bleue25/25The Great Predictor Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
The Great Predictor Left_bar_bleue0/0The Great Predictor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down