Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see to improve NS?

+6
Falcon095
skeezer
B4L
SHMUPGurus
iclim4
Luinil
10 posters

Go down

What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty What would you like to see to improve NS?

Post by Luinil Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Hello friends and e-neighbors! I am curious as to what people would like to see at NS they would enjoy. I will be posting your comments and such here to keep a record. We might not be able to implement all of these things but we can get ideas and improve everyone's NS experience.

(5:04:09 PM) Brawl4Life: yeah an NS bot....like a newsletter thing ....if there is an event it PM's everyone's inbox ....and people can choose to register for newsletter or not.

Lets keep the ideas coming.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What would you like to see to improve NS? Left_bar_bleue15/15What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What would you like to see to improve NS? Left_bar_bleue0/0What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty Re: What would you like to see to improve NS?

Post by iclim4 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

A better Chatbox. ^_^
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty Re: What would you like to see to improve NS?

Post by SHMUPGurus Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:28 pm

The members. Especially one that calls me damn Canadian...! Sad

Seriously, I don't have any idea what we could add.
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:38 pm

SHMUPGurus wrote:The members. Especially one that calls me damn Canadian...! Sad

Who's cruel enough to call you Canadian mups Shocked ?!

Make the arcade more visible too ....I barely notice where its at(or forget where to locate it) and pretty sure most ppl never see it either.

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net/portal.htm?pid=3
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 pm

More events? Sorta like anime nights, but you could add more gaming events.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
What would you like to see to improve NS? Left_bar_bleue15/15What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What would you like to see to improve NS? Left_bar_bleue10/10What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Brawl4life wrote:
SHMUPGurus wrote:The members. Especially one that calls me damn Canadian...! Sad

Who's cruel enough to call you Canadian mups Shocked ?!

Make the arcade more visible too ....I barely notice where its at(or forget where to locate it) and pretty sure most ppl never see it either.

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net/portal.htm?pid=3
This is a pretty good idea, like brawl said.. make it more visible and add more games, i know some good games that i think should be added.
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Competition.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
What would you like to see to improve NS? Left_bar_bleue25/25What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
What would you like to see to improve NS? Left_bar_bleue0/0What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh yeah, if possible I would like a wall in our profile similar to VGC's.
It's one feature I miss around here.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Great ideas, everyone. Keep them coming.

I've mentioned it to several members...but I thought I'd say it here, too.

I'd like to see more threads created. Not to spam....but for good discussion. The aimchat is a fun tool to help us communicate at a much faster speed and to help with online matches/movie nights as well as idle chit-chat, but let's all make sure to come home every once in a while and say hi.

And thanks, lui, for making this thread. It's always good to get everyone's opinion in one place.
loro
loro

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Pichu needs to make even more meaningless threads. I cannot get enough of those.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 am

amp316 wrote:Pichu needs to make even more meaningless threads. I cannot get enough of those.

And I'm on the search for the most meaningless thread, so I'm suggesting a 5 star rating scale on every thread and we rate on whether it's just spam or a very good thread. Soon after that those point might go to the user on the HP of the character sheet... or maybe not.. it's just to complex. I just want to rate a thread already.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
What would you like to see to improve NS? Left_bar_bleue25/25What would you like to see to improve NS? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:07 am

Something I've been meaning to ask, what's the character sheet for? It would be nice if we could find an use for it.

Anyway, maybe we should organize more events, like, I dunno, tournaments of...chess? (I'm suggesting something I know I can win Wink) But more activities would improve the site greatly
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum