Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg

5 posters

Go down

Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Empty Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg

Post by pichu Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 pm

ERRITT ISLAND, Fla. - Authorities on Florida's east coast have arrested a man in a wheelchair who they say robbed a credit union on Merritt Island and hid the money in his prosthetic leg.

Brevard County deputies say a 45-year-old man was caught Friday afternoon about 10 minutes after they say he robbed Space Coast Credit Union. The man is a paraplegic who uses a motorized wheelchair.

Investigators said he came into the credit union about 4 p.m., told a teller he was armed with an explosive and demanded money. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.

The man told deputies that two people had threatened him with a gun, told him to commit the robbery and were going to take the money for themselves.

He was charged with robbery, grand theft, threatening to use a hoax explosive device and aggravated assault.

sourcey
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Left_bar_bleue25/25Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Left_bar_bleue0/0Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Empty Re: Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg

Post by amp316 Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 am

I thought that this was going to be about Paul McCartney's ex-wife.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Empty Re: Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg

Post by El Duderino Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 am

^^ Same here...

Why doesn´t he just pretend to be a War Vet like normal criminal cripples... also how did he plan to escape in a electric wheelchair ??? and why would you have a prosthetic leg if you can´t use it and need a wheelchair ???

Oh and amp, if you think no one fights here and we are all to civil you obviously never have been to the chat... biatch...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:36 am

dang, also pauls wife can look pretty hot at times
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 am

^^ WHAT ??? ARE YOU INSANE ??? THAT OLD GOLDIGGER ??? I just lost all faith in your taste meso... maybe your SSIL isn´t hot at all ether...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 am

hahahaha

i go for teh cougars every now and then dude

other times i found her very ugy

its kinda like meg ryan, sometimes she is cute others .....eehhhhh

or helen hunt

sometime hot others ehhhh

keep in mind she is no sandra bullok or nicole kidman
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 am

^^ ok I´ll let it go this time... and yeah... Meg Ryan and Helen Hunt can go from hot to eehhh... still Heather Mills is always eehhh...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 am

also dude she came oer last night and was playing with my daughter like tossing her in teh air...mmmm so much bouncing....so much
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:18 am

^thats nice but I still wouldn´t let Heather Mills into my house let alone play with my kids... just my opinion...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:51 am

Exactly. Never trust someone with a prosthetic leg.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:05 pm

amp316 wrote:I thought that this was going to be about Paul McCartney's ex-wife.

who?
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Left_bar_bleue25/25Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Left_bar_bleue0/0Never ever trust someone with a prosthetic leg Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Heather Mills. She has a prosthetic leg. Something flew over your head.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 am

amp316 wrote:I thought that this was going to be about Paul McCartney's ex-wife.
lol me too
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum