Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Do you think you will ever get married?

+3
    Xen
    El Duderino
    Mako
    7 posters

Go down

Do you think you will ever get married?

Do you think you will ever get married? I_vote_lcap100%Do you think you will ever get married? I_vote_rcap 100% 
    [ 7 ]
    Do you think you will ever get married? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think you will ever get married? I_vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you think you will ever get married? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think you will ever get married? I_vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Do you think you will ever get married? Empty Do you think you will ever get married?

Post by Mako Sun May 22, 2011 11:02 am

Most people probably will, but some people absolutely resent the idea. I think it is just a matter of finding your one true love in this world. What about you? Razz
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Do you think you will ever get married? Left_bar_bleue20/20Do you think you will ever get married? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Magic:
    Do you think you will ever get married? Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you think you will ever get married? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Do you think you will ever get married? Empty Re: Do you think you will ever get married?

Post by El Duderino Sun May 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Im not really for or against marriage but I do think that its more than often its a question of social expectations and financial bureaucracy... if you really are together with that one special person having a ceremony and rings isn't necessarily... although having a big party and letting everyone know that you intend to stay together in the long run isn't all bad... if you know how to throw a good party Razz

but sometimes people just get married cause the relationship is in a rut and they have no more things to talk about... so first you can talk about being engaged, wedding preparations and such... then about the wedding and the honeymoon... and that will hold you over till you have kids... and once you have those that gives you at least 18 years where you don't have time to talk at all and find out you can't stand each other... that kinda sad... but it keeps the social fabric together...
    El Duderino
    El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Do you think you will ever get married? Empty Re: Do you think you will ever get married?

Post by Xen Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 am

Eventually... but nothing fancy... all those marriage preps are insane, I hope my woman won't insist on it ('cuz I don't give a damn about ceremonies and such)
    Xen
    Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 pm

hope so, but doubt it.
    SciFiBoy
    SciFiBoy

Character sheet
    Health:
    Do you think you will ever get married? Left_bar_bleue20/20Do you think you will ever get married? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Magic:
    Do you think you will ever get married? Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you think you will ever get married? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah, I think so, eventually.
    c03n3nj0
    c03n3nj0

Character sheet
    Health:
    Do you think you will ever get married? Left_bar_bleue25/25Do you think you will ever get married? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
    Magic:
    EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 pm

If I do, it absolutely must be for love.

Or money.

I love money.
    Alasted
    Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Alasted wrote:If I do, it absolutely must be for love.

Or money.

I love money.

Haha, that made my day. Laughing
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by damkira Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm getting married on Dec. 06, 2011 in New York City. I'm registered at Neiman Marcus.
    damkira
    damkira

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 pm

^^ I thought you and skeet weren't telling anyone till after... good thing for you guys they finally allowed that sort of thing in New York... anyway congrats...

Last edited by El Duderino on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    El Duderino
    El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 pm

damkira wrote:I'm getting married on Dec. 06, 2011 in New York City. I'm registered at Neiman Marcus.
    Congratulations Damkira! cheers
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down