Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the Middle East retaliate?

3 posters

Go down

Will the Middle East retaliate?

Will the Middle East retaliate?  I_vote_lcap67%Will the Middle East retaliate?  I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Will the Middle East retaliate?  I_vote_lcap33%Will the Middle East retaliate?  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Will the Middle East retaliate?  I_vote_lcap0%Will the Middle East retaliate?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Will the Middle East retaliate?  Empty Will the Middle East retaliate?

Post by Mako Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 am

Now that the president has announced that Osama Bin Laden is dead, do you think the Middle East will do anything to get back at us? Or will they not really care. I have a hard time believing one man could be so important to all the terrorists anyway, with or without him things will still continue.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Will the Middle East retaliate?  Left_bar_bleue20/20Will the Middle East retaliate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Will the Middle East retaliate?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Will the Middle East retaliate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Will the Middle East retaliate?  Empty Re: Will the Middle East retaliate?

Post by El Duderino Mon May 02, 2011 11:33 am

Well the middle east is a big place... and there might as well be retaliations from western muslims... but all together I think people will continue doing what they do anyway and maybe at times say they did it as retaliation...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Thu May 05, 2011 10:35 am

No. But whenever we discover some plot by terrorists all the headlines will say it's revenge or speculate if it's revenge.
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum