Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, do you have the 3DS?

5 posters

Go down

So, do you have the 3DS?

So, do you have the 3DS? I_vote_lcap50%So, do you have the 3DS? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
So, do you have the 3DS? I_vote_lcap0%So, do you have the 3DS? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
So, do you have the 3DS? I_vote_lcap50%So, do you have the 3DS? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

So, do you have the 3DS? Empty So, do you have the 3DS?

Post by Mako Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 pm

The 3DS just launched here in the U.S. today and in Europe on Friday, so did you get one yet? What do you think about it?

Personally, I don't think the 3D is as amazing as some people were making it out to be. Nothing really pops put at you, it is mostly more depth. Of course I am only basing this off of AR games/ face raiders because I didn't get any games yet. There is no eShop yet, no browser yet, no netflix yet, no 3D content like Japan is getting, and no "must have" games yet. Everything great about the system is coming at later dates, which makes the 3DS feel like a gimped system.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that if you can, you should hold off buying the system. Especially because some people are experiencing this problem, which apparently occurs randomly when playing some games. Maybe Nintendo can just update the firmware to fix this, but if you wait you can be sure it is ironed out. The future does look very bright though. Smile
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
So, do you have the 3DS? Left_bar_bleue20/20So, do you have the 3DS? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
So, do you have the 3DS? Left_bar_bleue0/0So, do you have the 3DS? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

So, do you have the 3DS? Empty Re: So, do you have the 3DS?

Post by koyotecat Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Yup, got mine at the midnight launch. Stuff also happened at said launch.

Some guy wrote his check wrong when he pre-ordered it so he wasn't able to get it. He then proceeded to throw/knock things everywhere. Shocked
As for the actual system I'm enjoying it very much so far. I got SSFIV and Monkey Ball and I'm enjoying them a lot.
koyotecat
koyotecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

koyotecat wrote: I got SSFIV and Monkey Ball and I'm enjoying them a lot.

Great minds think alike I guess. Those are the first two games I am looking to get. Didn't get them at Walmart (Where I got the 3DS at midnight) because Toys R Us has buy one game get one half off. Closest Toys R Us is about 35 minutes away though. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
So, do you have the 3DS? Left_bar_bleue20/20So, do you have the 3DS? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
So, do you have the 3DS? Left_bar_bleue0/0So, do you have the 3DS? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 am

It seems im going to get one sooner than expected, not sure when though, the closest game im looking forward to doesnt come out till june.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
So, do you have the 3DS? Left_bar_bleue15/15So, do you have the 3DS? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
So, do you have the 3DS? Left_bar_bleue10/10So, do you have the 3DS? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 am

Why is everyone buying Super Monkey Ball and Rayman 3D....
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

^^ out of habit... those where also two of the first wii games Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum