Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you notice more natural disasters?

+2
skeezer
Mako
6 posters

Go down

Do you notice more natural disasters?

Do you notice more natural disasters? I_vote_lcap60%Do you notice more natural disasters? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Do you notice more natural disasters? I_vote_lcap40%Do you notice more natural disasters? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty Do you notice more natural disasters?

Post by Mako Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

Is it just me or is the number of natural disasters increasing? It seems like large earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and what not are hitting populated areas more often than in the past and more frequently.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Do you notice more natural disasters? Left_bar_bleue20/20Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Do you notice more natural disasters? Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty Re: Do you notice more natural disasters?

Post by skeezer Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 pm

see haarp project
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Do you notice more natural disasters? Left_bar_bleue15/15Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Do you notice more natural disasters? Left_bar_bleue10/10Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty Re: Do you notice more natural disasters?

Post by dsister Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Are they increasing or are we just getting more coverage of them?
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Do you notice more natural disasters? Left_bar_bleue15/15Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Do you notice more natural disasters? Left_bar_bleue5/6Do you notice more natural disasters? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 pm

I blame All Gore and Roland Emmerich...

also I would like to say I don't think its a good idea to throw all natural disasters into one pot... even if it makes for a great blend of destruction... but I doubt hurricanes are connected to earthquakes or meteors...

El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Natural Disasters? Not since the early '90s.

Do you notice more natural disasters? Natural_Disasters_05

Very Happy
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 pm

It's called nature. This shit happens and it's been happening for a long ass time. Research every decade and there are natural distastes in each. It's how the world works. Humans over populating the land doesn't help any.
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum