Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?

3 posters

Go down

Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?

Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  I_vote_lcap33%Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  I_vote_rcap 33% 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  I_vote_lcap67%Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  I_vote_rcap 67% 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?

Post by Mako Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Personally, I just want to see how skyward sword is coming along, and maybe Nintendo could show off some upcoming 3DS games as well.
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Left_bar_bleue20/20Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Magic:
    Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty Re: Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?

Post by dsister Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 am

Nintendo never goes to GDC...(Or am I thinking of another conference?)

OT: yes
    dsister
    dsister

Character sheet
    Health:
    Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Left_bar_bleue15/15Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Magic:
    Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Left_bar_bleue5/6Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
    EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty Re: Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?

Post by koyotecat Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 pm

3d Mario for 3ds announced, Skyward Sword trailer, OoT coming in June and a couple of other shiny things. Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Mario_3ds
    koyotecat
    koyotecat

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:22 pm

New iPad.

Looks neat! O.o
    dsister
    dsister

Character sheet
    Health:
    Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Left_bar_bleue15/15Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Magic:
    Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Left_bar_bleue5/6Do you think anything big will be announced/ shown at GDC?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
    EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down