Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do you take your Christmas tree down?

5 posters

Go down

When do you take your Christmas tree down?

When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_lcap0%When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_lcap33%When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_lcap17%When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_lcap33%When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_lcap17%When do you take your Christmas tree down?  I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty When do you take your Christmas tree down?

Post by Mako Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 am

I know sometimes my family is too lazy and keep it up well into January. Other times it is taken down pretty quick. So, when do you usually take yours down, if you celebrate Christmas...
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Left_bar_bleue20/20When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Left_bar_bleue0/0When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty Re: When do you take your Christmas tree down?

Post by c03n3nj0 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 pm

We don't set it up in the first place.

So, I never take it down!
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Left_bar_bleue25/25When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Left_bar_bleue0/0When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty Re: When do you take your Christmas tree down?

Post by koyotecat Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 pm

But I don't wanna take it down man! It's still up right now actually, I just don't feel like taking it down yet.
koyotecat
koyotecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Usually a few days after. No more than a week. I didn't even realize when it was thrown out this year.
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Before New Years
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Left_bar_bleue15/15When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Left_bar_bleue5/6When do you take your Christmas tree down?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down