Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

+4
c03n3nj0
El Duderino
Luinil
Mako
8 posters

Go down

Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

Did you go shopping on Black Friday? I_vote_lcap17%Did you go shopping on Black Friday? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? I_vote_lcap83%Did you go shopping on Black Friday? I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 6

Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

Post by Mako Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 pm

As many of you know this past Friday was Black Friday, the start of holiday shopping here in the states. Were you brave enough to get out there with all the other crazy people, or did you just stay home?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue20/20Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue0/0Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty Re: Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

Post by Luinil Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 pm

nope, i heard that the sales weren't as good this year...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue15/15Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue0/0Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty Re: Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

Post by El Duderino Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 pm

I really can't vote on that... we only have jew tuesdays here in germany... its equally racist as black friday (isn't he a charakter from robinson crusoe ?) but the sales really only are at jewish shops... and its more of a looting thing... Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Nope.

Too many people. Theys crazy.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue25/25Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 pm

I went shopping... on the internet Wink

Got my sister's computer parts and my brother's TV*

... but I did it on Thanksgiving day. Not sure if it really counts

*I didn't pay I just happened to be the one on the internet
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue15/15Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue5/6Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 pm

El Duderino wrote:I really can't vote on that... we only have jew tuesdays here in germany... its equally racist as black friday (isn't he a charakter from robinson crusoe ?) but the sales really only are at jewish shops... and its more of a looting thing... Razz
GOLD
...says Jew tuesday.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Nah. I don't do my shopping at brick and mortar places anymore.
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:22 pm

wth is Black Friday?

you have a Blue Monday and a Pink Wednesday too?
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Left_bar_bleue20/20Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 am

Black Friday is the day that all the retails stores finally get "into the black" for the year. That means that they finally cover costs and start making money from then till the end of the year.

Black Friday always falls on the day after Thanksgiving. Stores open up stupidly early with outrageous deals and you have grannies fighting over the last tickle-me-elmo in the aisle. Good times good times...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:wth is Black Friday?

you have a Blue Monday and a Pink Wednesday too?
I can't believe you didn't exactly know what it is given all the time you spent on the chartz... hah.

@Luin: Don't forget people getting trampled...
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:51 pm

we dont have it in the UK, nor do we have Thanksgiving
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:17 pm

^^ Its ok... you have haggis and a constitutional monarchy... those are great to... once the royal wedding is televised in 3D everyone will envy you again Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:10 am

El Duderino wrote:^^ Its ok... you have haggis and a constitutional monarchy... those are great to... once the royal wedding is televised in 3D everyone will envy you again Razz

Haggis is mainly the Scots, lol

the monarchy are a waste of space bunch of unelected tossers
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down