Similar topics


How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by dsister on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Surprisingly welll...
Spoiler:

6 months
source
Spoiler:


12 years on the left 2 years on the right...
Source

Looks like if there is ever zombie apocalypse then we have hamburgers and twinkies to eat Razz
avatar
dsister

Posts : 885
Points : 954
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 25

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
5/6  (5/6)
EXP: 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by Mako on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Yup, I saw a story about this a few months ago. It is because of all the preservatives they put into their food. Makes you think about how old the food really is that you get from there. I stopped eating there a long time ago. Razz
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by dsister on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Mako wrote:Yup, I saw a story about this a few months ago. It is because of all the preservatives they put into their food. Makes you think about how old the food really is that you get from there. I stopped eating there a long time ago. Razz
yeah, the only reason why I even went to any fast food for a while now was to get some nice chicken. Now... i've lost all interest in them >.>

ewww....
avatar
dsister

Posts : 885
Points : 954
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 25

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
5/6  (5/6)
EXP: 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by c03n3nj0 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 pm

dsister wrote:
Mako wrote:Yup, I saw a story about this a few months ago. It is because of all the preservatives they put into their food. Makes you think about how old the food really is that you get from there. I stopped eating there a long time ago. Razz
yeah, the only reason why I even went to any fast food for a while now was to get some nice chicken. Now... i've lost all interest in them >.>

ewww....

I don't get it.

What's going on in that picture? -_-
avatar
c03n3nj0

Posts : 949
Points : 970
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 21
Location : Virginia

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by c03n3nj0 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:15 pm

c03n3nj0 wrote:
dsister wrote:
Mako wrote:Yup, I saw a story about this a few months ago. It is because of all the preservatives they put into their food. Makes you think about how old the food really is that you get from there. I stopped eating there a long time ago. Razz
yeah, the only reason why I even went to any fast food for a while now was to get some nice chicken. Now... i've lost all interest in them >.>

ewww....

I don't get it.

What's going on in that picture? -_-

Oh wait


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
avatar
c03n3nj0

Posts : 949
Points : 970
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 21
Location : Virginia

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by Snesboy on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:41 pm

dsister wrote:Surprisingly welll...
Spoiler:

6 months
source
Spoiler:


12 years on the left 2 years on the right...
Source

Looks like if there is ever zombie apocalypse then we have hamburgers and twinkies to eat Razz

Ah twinkies! Loved that Zombieland reference!
avatar
Snesboy

Posts : 20
Points : 20
Join date : 2010-05-22
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=9873

Back to top Go down

Re: How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by amp316 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:58 am

I still would rather eat it than that meat from a tube in those Taco Bell tacos.
avatar
amp316

Posts : 270
Points : 56
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Well Does a McDonald's Hamburger Age?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum