Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

If someone dropped money in front of you...

+9
    KingFate
    koyotecat
    Xen
    damkira
    skeezer
    c03n3nj0
    zex
    Saki
    Mako
    13 posters

Go down

If someone dropped money in front of you...

If someone dropped money in front of you... I_vote_lcap27%If someone dropped money in front of you... I_vote_rcap 27% 
    [ 3 ]
    If someone dropped money in front of you... I_vote_lcap64%If someone dropped money in front of you... I_vote_rcap 64% 
    [ 7 ]
    If someone dropped money in front of you... I_vote_lcap9%If someone dropped money in front of you... I_vote_rcap 9% 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty If someone dropped money in front of you...

Post by Mako Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 am

Well if you are walking and someone in front of you dropped some money, lets say a lot of money, what would you do? And no, they don't know that they dropped it. Razz
    Mako
    Mako
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue20/20If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Magic:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue0/0If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty Re: If someone dropped money in front of you...

Post by Saki Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 pm

I'd judge the person in a second. If they look like dicks (or are obviously shady assholes) I'd keep it. If they're normal people I'd give it back.
    Saki
    Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty Re: If someone dropped money in front of you...

Post by zex Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm

I wouldn't give it back under any circumstances. Keep it for sure, unless it'd be way too obvious that I'm stealing it...in that case I may leave it there
    zex
    zex

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm

I'd most likely tell them they dropped it, without actually picking it up myself.
    if I know the person better i'd pick it up and give it to them.

I would never take it though, it feels dirty. Razz
    c03n3nj0
    c03n3nj0

Character sheet
    Health:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue25/25If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
    Magic:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue0/0If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:00 pm

I just pick it up and hand it to them, I've done it before, I'll do it again. If I find money on the floor with no one around I keep it, but what else can I do in that situation?
    skeezer
    skeezer

Character sheet
    Health:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue15/15If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Magic:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue10/10If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by damkira Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

I'd give it back to them of course. I don't believe in religion but I do believe in karma.
    damkira
    damkira

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 pm

damkira wrote:I'd give it back to them of course. I don't believe in religion but I do believe in karma.

Superstition is just as stupid as religion Wink
    Saki
    Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm with Saki on that one...
    Xen
    Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by koyotecat Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Well skeezer summed up my feelings pretty well.
    koyotecat
    koyotecat

Back to top Go down

Post by KingFate Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Depends on who dropped it...and how I was feeling that day.
    KingFate
    KingFate

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 am

happend to me a few times already, I just picked it up and gave it to the person who dropped it.
    SciFiBoy
    SciFiBoy

Character sheet
    Health:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue20/20If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
    Magic:
    EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:25 am

zex wrote:I wouldn't give it back under any circumstances. Keep it for sure, unless it'd be way too obvious that I'm stealing it...in that case I may leave it there

*Wants refund on money he donated to zex*

Seriously... if you accept handouts but don't give back money that's not yours your an ass... Razz

Personally I would like option to take the money but drop the wallet in a mailbox... but only if they look like they have enough money and depending on how much it is... also depends on my current financial situation... I think in germany there even is a law that you are entitled to 10% or something like that...
    El Duderino
    El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

El Duderino wrote:
    zex wrote:I wouldn't give it back under any circumstances. Keep it for sure, unless it'd be way too obvious that I'm stealing it...in that case I may leave it there

Seriously... if you accept handouts but don't give back money that's not yours your an ass... Razz

I thought that was settled long ago Razz

I don't see where the similarities are, why wouldn't I accept handouts? I love free things Smile
    zex
    zex

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 am

^^ Cause you would be relying on the kindness of strangers but not be a kind stranger yourself...
    El Duderino
    El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 am

I don't rely on the kindness of strangers, I appreciate it as a gift, which is a different thing, I'm thankfull, but I don't rely

And I'm not kind, at all
    zex
    zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:22 pm

c03n3nj0 wrote:I'd most likely tell them they dropped it, without actually picking it up myself.
    if I know the person better i'd pick it up and give it to them.

I would never take it though, it feels dirty. Razz

I'll go with this response. That's circulated currency you'd be picking up off the ground. I ain't touching that with my hands.
    Alasted
    Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:29 pm

I'd tell the guy that he dropped the money. People might get the wrong idea if you lean down to pick it up...
    dsister
    dsister

Character sheet
    Health:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue15/15If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Magic:
    If someone dropped money in front of you... Left_bar_bleue5/6If someone dropped money in front of you... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
    EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down