NS RPG thread

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Dsister cannot shake the fear that has tightly gripped his mind. The golem slowly approaches him. The thing in its hands is a large club with a spike sticking out the top. The banshee flies into the room now, its icy presence nearly freezes the air you breathe.

It floats up to dsister and smells him, inhaling his fear and gaining power from it. The skeleton is on a knee in her presence. It knows its place in the presence of the queen of this ruined castle.

The golem is still approaching slowly, but is several paces away still.

Dsister make another d20 roll to break free. Now that you have seen the cause of the fear, you are somehow slightly less afraid. You only need to roll a 9 or higher to break free.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by dsister on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

*dsister makes his saving throw... again* >.>
avatar
dsister

Posts : 885
Points : 954
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 25

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
5/6  (5/6)
EXP: 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

The member \'dsister\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'20 Sided\' :

Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Mako on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Mako dives in from the hole in the ceiling and punches Dsister right in the face. Dsis comes to his senses. After helping Dsis, Mako runs somewhere to hide.
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Now that Dsister is no longer paralyzed by fear, and given that the only place to hide is behind the golem, what will the two of you do?

The golem is still approaching. if you don't move quickly it will be within striking distance.

The banshee looks annoyed that Mako interfered with her fun. She orders the skeleton to attack him.

Dsister's eyes are bit watery from getting punched in the face, so he can't see very clearly, he has a -1 to attack this round.

The skeleton runs toward Mako.

The banshee gives a chilling laughter.

The golem rattles his chain and groans.

What will you do?

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by dsister on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I attack the banshee
avatar
dsister

Posts : 885
Points : 954
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 25

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
5/6  (5/6)
EXP: 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 pm

The member \'dsister\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'Combat Dice\' :

Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

The banshee defends dsister's weakened attack.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

The member \'Luinil\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'Combat Dice\' :

Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Mako on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 pm

I will attack the skeleton (and maybe the banshee).


Last edited by Mako on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 pm

The member \'Mako\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'Combat Dice\' :

Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 pm

The banshee howls in pain that she was hit. She looks even more ghastly now, since she is so mad.

The skeleton tries to defend but you have bested the fiend. It cannot defend your attack no matter how hard it tries. Mako gains 1 exp.

The banshee prepares to attack dsis.

The golem is now within striking distance of dsis. However it is not ready to attack this round.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 pm

The member \'Luinil\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'Combat Dice\' :

Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm

The banshee completely misses dsister, she must be disoriented from her rage. The golem is still preparing his attack.

What will you do?

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by dsister on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 pm

I back away from the golem and attack the banshee
avatar
dsister

Posts : 885
Points : 954
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 25

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
5/6  (5/6)
EXP: 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 pm

The member \'dsister\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'Combat Dice\' :

Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm

The banshee is on the defensive.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm

The member \'Luinil\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'Combat Dice\' :

Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 pm

She defends one blow of dsister's attack. She is nearly dead now.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by c03n3nj0 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 pm

C03n3nj0 comes from an excavated tunnel in the tiles 4 feet back from the banshee! He jumps up and with his spear stabs the banshee in the back!
avatar
c03n3nj0

Posts : 949
Points : 970
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Virginia

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm

The character above did not roll... i will roll for him and then for the banshee.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by GameMaster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm

The member \'Luinil\' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 \'Combat Dice\' :

#1 Result :


--------------------------------

#2 \'Combat Dice\' :

#2 Result :
avatar
GameMaster
Dice Bot

Posts : 76
Points : 80
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:05 pm

c03n3nj0 has finished off the banshee. Mako does not get any experience from her kill. Both dsis and c0j0 get +5 exp.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Luinil on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Mako is standing there looking dazed ans staring off into space.

The golem attacks c0j0 and dsis with a breathe attack.

You are dead. Mako catches a whif and dies too.

"I might later revive you," says the golem, "but for now i just want some peace from that evil shriek you helped me get rid of. Thanks. ^_^"

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by El Duderino on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Suddenly the Dude rides by on his mighty dinosaur... sadly he only laughs the the peril of his fellow heroes and rides away screaming "SO LONG SUCKERS !" ...as he brings news of the weak unworthy heroes demise to the townsfolk there is great rejoicing...

avatar
El Duderino

Posts : 1706
Points : -999407
Join date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS RPG thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum