Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer.

+4
Kenzomatic
zex
c03n3nj0
Saki
8 posters

Go down

Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer.

Post by Saki Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. 1257481794789

Last edited by Saki on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty Re: Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer.

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Erm... me no buyi anything right now, sorry. :-p

Are you gonna try ebay or something?
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue25/25Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue0/0Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty Re: Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer.

Post by zex Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:56 pm

I'll take it if we can arrange the details. So, everyone, hands off!!
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Saki wrote:I figured I should offer it to one of you guys first right?
Anyways yea Im looking for like $135+ for it or something it does come with some extras.

-Wii (All standard contents minus sensor bar. I replaced that with a Nyko wireless sensor bar runs on 4 AA batteries)
-Component cables.
-1 Wii Remote
-1 Classic Controller
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Super Smash Brothers Brawl
-If you want I can install the Homebrew channel for you beforehand.

Only thing is payment. I dont know all there is to know about selling shit online or sending money through mail or any of that shit. Point is the only way Im gonna sell this to anyone on here is if you mail me the money first. I want the cash first before I send it off to anyone and only cash. No paypal or shit like that. So yea I'm not sure if anyone wants to take this offer but thought I would give it a shot.

FYI paypal is as close to cash as it gets, the money would go straight into your checking account if you want. It can also come out of your checking it is online banking.

That said just get a money order mailed to you, it will be easiest.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue100/100Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue10/10Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Negative experiences have just made me wanna stay clear of paypal thats all.
Saki
Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Zex, buy it and buy Brawl! Wink

Also, isn't sending cash a little risky... Check/ money order would be better.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue20/20Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue0/0Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Mako wrote:Zex, buy it and buy Brawl! Wink

There are exactly two things wrong in that bolded part...
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:07 pm

zexen wrote:

You don't like the game, and you don't buy games?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue20/20Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Mako wrote:
zexen wrote:

It comes with Brawl
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue100/100Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Left_bar_bleue10/10Due to various circumstances this has changed no more offer. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Kenzomatic wrote:
Mako wrote:
zexen wrote:

It comes with Brawl

Three things, then Razz
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 pm

I could only pay you thru paypal
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Er... what?
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 pm

I said the same...I still don't understand what he means in the pics
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 am

He needs to learn how to drive and get money to have a relationship....
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 am

You idiots.

1st half.
Mario is on the "friendship" platform. The "relationship" platform is out of reach. Not gonna happen. Mario is stuck as the "friend" it will never grow into a relationship.

2nd half.
He was on the "friendship" platform but know thats hes "ballin" (got a fart TON of money) and a bad ass car any "whore" will give him a "relationship"
Saki
Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:53 pm

So, you got a shitload of money and a car in the last days?
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm

zexen wrote:So, you got a shitload of money and a car in the last days?

I think he wishes he had those things?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Mako wrote:
zexen wrote:So, you got a shitload of money and a car in the last days?

I think he wishes he had those things?

How exactly would starting wishing for something he should have wished all the time for change his decision to sell his Wii?
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:18 pm

I don't understand how possibly money, whores and a relationship made him change his mind..
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by marciosmg Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 am

So, apparently Zexen is getting a Wii.

Still no PS3 though. Laughing
marciosmg
marciosmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 am

I hope we get a real explanation because I am very curious now.

Maybe his new girlfriend likes playing with his Wii.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Kenzomatic wrote:I hope we get a real explanation because I am very curious now.

Haha
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Kenzomatic wrote:I hope we get a real explanation because I am very curious now.

OK, that was brilliant, here's your +1 Very Happy
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 am

Saki -10
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum