The Crimlin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Crimlin

Post by Kenzomatic on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Well it is still under heavy development but the site does fully function. I'm talking about my web-site

http://thecrimlin.com/

Anyways tell all your friends about it if you wouldn't mind, especially anyone who does CG.

Thanks

_________________
avatar
Kenzomatic
Admin

Posts : 1102
Points : 1046
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile http://nightsociete.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by iclim4 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 pm

The forum there doesn't move much.
This forum here on the other hand could get as much as 10 posts a day.
Hopefully some of our momentum in NS will trickle over and thecrimlin will be bustling with just as much activity...


'Tis a sad reality so far...
Good luck with your site though.
avatar
iclim4

Posts : 426
Points : 267
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 107
Location : Perineal area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Kenzomatic on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Well outside you guys until an hour ago no one else could access it, or knew. Anyways i have some connections at various colleges and will use them to really spread knowledge of the web-site.

_________________
avatar
Kenzomatic
Admin

Posts : 1102
Points : 1046
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile http://nightsociete.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Falcon095 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:01 pm

I just registered and posted to help the cause Razz
I think it'll become a very useful site.
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by SHMUPGurus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Nice slick design. You made the layout yourself?

One day, when I make another Zelda website, I might ask you to make me a nice one too! xD
avatar
SHMUPGurus

Posts : 340
Points : 295
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 27
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by zex on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Hmmm, I like the design of the site (of course, I'm a layman in Photoshop things, so it's not like I can do much with the page or check the tutorials). Though, it has one of the problems that VGC 2.0 had, the flash menus don't allow you to open the links in another tab; for me that's a bit annoying. Other than that, superb design
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Kenzomatic on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:54 pm

SHMUPGurus wrote:Nice slick design. You made the layout yourself?

One day, when I make another Zelda website, I might ask you to make me a nice one too! xD

yep made it myself, here some my portfolio stuff http://thecrimlin.com/2009/

_________________
avatar
Kenzomatic
Admin

Posts : 1102
Points : 1046
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile http://nightsociete.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Kenzomatic on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

zexen wrote:Hmmm, I like the design of the site (of course, I'm a layman in Photoshop things, so it's not like I can do much with the page or check the tutorials). Though, it has one of the problems that VGC 2.0 had, the flash menus don't allow you to open the links in another tab; for me that's a bit annoying. Other than that, superb design

yeah it irritates me too. But unfortunately I don't know java good enough so I just went with what I knew.

_________________
avatar
Kenzomatic
Admin

Posts : 1102
Points : 1046
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile http://nightsociete.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by SHMUPGurus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Kenzomatic wrote:
SHMUPGurus wrote:Nice slick design. You made the layout yourself?

One day, when I make another Zelda website, I might ask you to make me a nice one too! xD

yep made it myself, here some my portfolio stuff http://thecrimlin.com/2009/

I still can't believe how good this looks: http://thecrimlin.com/mes/VGCbeta2.html
avatar
SHMUPGurus

Posts : 340
Points : 295
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 27
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Falcon095 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Kenzomatic wrote:
zexen wrote:Hmmm, I like the design of the site (of course, I'm a layman in Photoshop things, so it's not like I can do much with the page or check the tutorials). Though, it has one of the problems that VGC 2.0 had, the flash menus don't allow you to open the links in another tab; for me that's a bit annoying. Other than that, superb design

yeah it irritates me too. But unfortunately I don't know java good enough so I just went with what I knew.

I think there's a tutorial to be able to select objects in Java.
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Don Ramón on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 am

Amazing Info, congratz KEnzo and Good Luck with the project!

_________________
avatar
Don Ramón

Posts : 2047
Points : 791
Join date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Mako on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Nice design, very simple and looks nice. Maybe I will join when I get some free time.
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimlin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum