Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Mako on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 pm

iclim4 wrote:.. doi... Rolling Eyes


@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

o_O That's kind of scary, what if we don't read it?
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by skeezer on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 pm

supermario128 wrote:
iclim4 wrote:.. doi... Rolling Eyes


@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

o_O That's kind of scary, what if we don't read it?

It's an anime OVA, It's pretty funny and the main character, aww fart I forgot her name, she wears glasses and reads books, TONS of em, shes what you call a psycho bitch
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1461
Points : 716
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Mako on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

skeezer wrote:
supermario128 wrote:
iclim4 wrote:.. doi... Rolling Eyes


@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

o_O That's kind of scary, what if we don't read it?

It's an anime OVA, It's pretty funny and the main character, aww fart I forgot her name, she wears glasses and reads books, TONS of em, shes what you call a psycho bitch

Did you just fart? Rolling Eyes
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by iclim4 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:08 pm

skeezer wrote:
supermario128 wrote:
iclim4 wrote:.. doi... Rolling Eyes


@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

o_O That's kind of scary, what if we don't read it?

It's an anime OVA, It's pretty funny and the main character, aww fart I forgot her name, she wears glasses and reads books, TONS of em, shes what you call a psycho bitch

Which is why she fits luin so well. What a Face
"aww fart" , haha that's an awesome figure of speech.
avatar
iclim4

Posts : 426
Points : 267
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 107
Location : Perineal area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Mako on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 pm

It just makes everything funnier. fart.
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Alasted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 pm



I'm not as tall as him, but I'd say that I look like Frank Mir--minus the tatoos and the toned physique. I also don't have a goatee or curly hair. Plus, I'm not Caucasian...

Come to think of it, I look nothing like Frank Mir.
avatar
Alasted

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Join date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Luinil on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Skeezer said:
It's an anime OVA, It's pretty funny and the main character, aww fart I forgot her name, she wears glasses and reads books, TONS of em, shes what you call a psycho bitch

Yomiko Readman.

-and-


But I don't know... I have short hair.

Edit: This is a better picture of Yomiko in her natural habitat.


Last edited by Luinil on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Mako on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:39 pm

@Alasted

LOL, that was pretty funny. Very Happy
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by iclim4 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Luinil wrote:
But I don't know... I have short hair.
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:

She looks like a boy. haha
avatar
iclim4

Posts : 426
Points : 267
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 107
Location : Perineal area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Luinil on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm

iclim4 wrote:
Luinil wrote:
But I don't know... I have short hair.
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:

She looks like a boy. haha

mmm, you missed the hair in the back, which is shorter than the front... so no. not short enough yet. And I don't have black hair, right now it is dyed too.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by skeezer on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Luinil wrote:
iclim4 wrote:
Luinil wrote:
But I don't know... I have short hair.
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:

She looks like a boy. haha

mmm, you missed the hair in the back, which is shorter than the front... so no. not short enough yet. And I don't have black hair, right now it is dyed too.
\

Black hair FTW, but then what color is it?
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1461
Points : 716
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Mako on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 pm

skeezer wrote:
Luinil wrote:
iclim4 wrote:
Luinil wrote:
But I don't know... I have short hair.
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:

She looks like a boy. haha

mmm, you missed the hair in the back, which is shorter than the front... so no. not short enough yet. And I don't have black hair, right now it is dyed too.
\

Black hair FTW, but then what color is it?

I'm guessing pink?
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Falcon095 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 am

El Duderino wrote:^^ You don´t "need" to... but as I said before... this is the internet... and this court will find you ugly until proven otherwise and sentence you to a live of chatroom mockery until new facts see the light of day....

And no... posting a picture of someone else or a cartoon and saying you look like that does not count in any way... I could post a pic of Chuck Norris... we both have eyes a nose a mouth a beard and the blood of our enemies on our hands... we still look nothing a like...

I still say that she could be a random fat guy
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by El Duderino on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 am

^^ lol... exactly my point... but to be fair anyone here could have copied a pic form a random site and actually be a random fat guy (or girl).... which would not even be the most surprising of things... I would be more surprised if someone here was incredibly old... or in jail... or something like that...
avatar
El Duderino

Posts : 1706
Points : -999407
Join date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Mako on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 am

El Duderino wrote:^^ lol... exactly my point... but to be fair anyone here could have copied a pic form a random site and actually be a random fat guy (or girl).... which would not even be the most surprising of things... I would be more surprised if someone here was incredibly old... or in jail... or something like that...

I've only been to jail twice so..... Wink
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum