PDF - I am back

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Don Ramón on Tue May 26, 2009 12:02 pm

To the light side...

_________________
avatar
Don Ramón

Posts : 2047
Points : 791
Join date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Mako on Tue May 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Don Ramón wrote:To the light side...

Yeah, I thought PS3 was the dark side....
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by pichu on Tue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Okay, but what would happen if you have an Elite 360 sku that has a black shell around it, would you be in the dark side of the light side or vice versa?
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Mako on Tue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm

pichu wrote:Okay, but what would happen if you have an Elite 360 sku that has a black shell around it, would you be in the dark side of the light side or vice versa?

The elite would be dark side of course....
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by zex on Tue May 26, 2009 8:26 pm

"There is no dark side,really. Matter of fact, it's all dark"
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Mako on Tue May 26, 2009 8:31 pm

zexen wrote:"There is no dark side,really. Matter of fact, it's all dark"

Who said that?
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Falcon095 on Tue May 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Don Ramón wrote:To the light side...
Both of you are wrong

Wii - light side
PS3 - dark side
X360 - green side?
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Mako on Tue May 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Falcon095 wrote:
Don Ramón wrote:To the light side...
Both of you are wrong

Wii - light side
PS3 - dark side
X360 - green side?

There is no green side! Even Yoda is the light side! Razz
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by zex on Tue May 26, 2009 8:36 pm

supermario128 wrote:
zexen wrote:"There is no dark side,really. Matter of fact, it's all dark"

Who said that?



And you call yourself a Pink Floyd fan...it's a very slightly altered version of one of the most famous quotes in one of the most famous PF albums...
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Mako on Tue May 26, 2009 8:38 pm

zexen wrote:
supermario128 wrote:
zexen wrote:"There is no dark side,really. Matter of fact, it's all dark"

Who said that?


And you call yourself a Pink Floyd fan...it's a very slightly altered version of one of the most famous quotes in one of the most famous PF albums...

I never said I was a huge fan like you. Just a fan. Razz
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by zex on Tue May 26, 2009 8:38 pm

supermario128 wrote:
zexen wrote:
supermario128 wrote:
zexen wrote:"There is no dark side,really. Matter of fact, it's all dark"

Who said that?


And you call yourself a Pink Floyd fan...it's a very slightly altered version of one of the most famous quotes in one of the most famous PF albums...

I never said I was a huge fan like you. Just a fan. Razz

Any fan knows that...
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Falcon095 on Tue May 26, 2009 8:41 pm

zexen wrote:
supermario128 wrote:
zexen wrote:"There is no dark side,really. Matter of fact, it's all dark"

Who said that?



And you call yourself a Pink Floyd fan...it's a very slightly altered version of one of the most famous quotes in one of the most famous PF albums...

Corrected for you
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by zex on Tue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Falcon095 wrote:
zexen wrote:
supermario128 wrote:
zexen wrote:"There is no dark side,really. Matter of fact, it's all dark"

Who said that?



And you call yourself a Pink Floyd fan...it's a very slightly altered version of one of the most famous quotes in one of the most famous PF albums...

Corrected for you

Thanks, that looks better and is more fitting
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Mako on Wed May 27, 2009 12:47 pm

You guys are mean! Sad
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by pichu on Wed May 27, 2009 4:00 pm

supermario128 wrote:You guys are mean! Sad

I know mean, and what those guys are bombarding at you is just the tip of the iceberg of how mean they can be. I experienced it. =/
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by zex on Wed May 27, 2009 7:07 pm

supermario128 wrote:You guys are mean! Sad

But you deserve it, and you know you deserve it
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Mako on Sat May 30, 2009 8:52 pm

zexen wrote:
supermario128 wrote:You guys are mean! Sad

But you deserve it, and you know you deserve it

Yes, I know. I'll stop soon. Razz
avatar
Mako
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3340
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 3

View user profile http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by zex on Sat May 30, 2009 11:24 pm

supermario128 wrote:
zexen wrote:
supermario128 wrote:You guys are mean! Sad

But you deserve it, and you know you deserve it

Yes, I know. I'll stop soon. Razz

Hmmm, why I doubt that? Must be my skeptic nature Shocked
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF - I am back

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum