Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help making any bluetooth headsets work

4 posters

Go down

Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Empty Need help making any bluetooth headsets work

Post by Flow Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Hello fellow PC gamers, i have recently entered this realm and while i've been enjoying it, i need some help

I stay far away from my computer, something like 1,5 meters and i can't use wires to connect a headset, i do, however, have several bluetooth headsets here available, including the very one i use on my ps3

Problem is, i can't make any of them work.

I tried putting on the dongle and just making the pc recognize it, didn't worked in any way, it's like it wouldn't stay connected or the pc wouldn't get the bluetooth audio to work or something

Then i got Bluesoleil, the newest, and it worked like a charm... for 2 minutes tops, since it was evaluation. I can't drop 20 pounds for something i should have for free, so i went to look for a crack, unfortunatelly the best i could get with all those cracks i tried was to have sound on my headset but i was still unable to speak

I got Widcomm but none of my 3 dongles are being recognized by it...

Also, i tried all the procedures with 3 different headsets, all of them with the same results

So, i'm sure you guys can help me out Smile

Steam ID = FlowC, by the way
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Empty Re: Need help making any bluetooth headsets work

Post by Mako Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Sorry, can't help ya. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Left_bar_bleue20/20Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Left_bar_bleue0/0Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Empty Re: Need help making any bluetooth headsets work

Post by Falcon095 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 am

I don't think i understood it correctly but did you try getting the drivers from the wepages?
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:30 am

I could look into this... but I don't know anything about bluetooth headsets at the moment, sorry.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Left_bar_bleue15/15Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Left_bar_bleue0/0Need help making any bluetooth headsets work Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Sat May 02, 2009 8:18 am

Falcon095 wrote:I don't think i understood it correctly but did you try getting the drivers from the wepages?

Yeah, i only found the webpage from one of them but it didn't worked

As some of you might know, i'm on vista and still have the same problem
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down