Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ?

+4
pichu
Flow
Don Ramón
El Duderino
8 posters

Go down

What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ?

Post by El Duderino Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:57 am

Seriously Pichu ? What´s the point ? If you don´t want to drink, steal and curse I am fine with that but please don´t be all in my face with it while I am stealing alcohol while cursing... it doesn´t matter why I do those things or why I don´t do those things... point is I don´t make a big fuss about what I or other people do or don´t do as long as it doesn´t effect me... I think you have a pretty good idea why we do the things you are talking about... and none of them have anything to do with being cool or a pimp, for most people those things stop being important with 17 or so... I could just as well turn it around and wonder if you think it makes you cool or smart or more moral to question other peoples choices and lifestyles... but as I said I don´t think those kind of questions make much sense... so please... quietly judge everyone behind their backs like normal people... Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty Re: What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ?

Post by Don Ramón Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 am

I agree With dude... I am always behind his back... but that's personal
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty Re: What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ?

Post by Flow Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:11 pm

"stealing alcohol while cursing"

lol
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah, that pichu is annoying judging other people.

Spoiler:
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Left_bar_bleue25/25What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Dude, did you ever think that this IS pichu's lifestyle? So you may be questioning his lifestyle by questioning his questions? >.>
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Left_bar_bleue15/15What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 am

Luinil wrote:Dude, did you ever think that this IS pichu's lifestyle? So you may be questioning his lifestyle by questioning his questions? >.>
This is the perfect answer. lol!
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 am

^^ No its not... if you guys really read my post you would know my question was purely rhetorical since "I don´t think those kind of questions make much sense"...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed May 13, 2009 4:52 pm

What a confusing thread, but very funny also. Very Happy

I missed so much. Sad
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Left_bar_bleue20/20What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed May 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Well, at least you didn't bump one of pichu's "what's the point" threads. They were getting annoying back then. Dude must have gotten as pissed as everyone and created this
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Let me go find some then.....
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Left_bar_bleue20/20What's the point of questioning other peoples lifestyles ? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down